Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Simple transformations (57)8.888%
- Connect to traditional data sources (57)8.787%
- Complex transformations (56)7.878%
- Testing and debugging (52)6.969%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SSIS, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- SSIS is an in-memory pipeline. That’s why it’s important to make sure that all transformations occur in memory
- Try to minimize logged operations
- Plan for capacity by understanding resource utilization
- Optimize the SQL lookup transformation, data source, and destination
- Schedule and distribute it correctly
2.There is no additional necessity to learn anything other than SQL.
3. Assists in the analysis of client data by bringing it all together in one place.
4. Data leaks of clients' personal information are avoided. It is HIPAA compliant and it has very secure server.
Processing data, for ETL, so you can just get the files, using something like FTPs automation and the data will be processed, and then you can just work on your reports or do all the BI needed for the company
GUI is nice and it's very cool to see your project actually running in real time.
Less appropriate: big key-value data storages processed slowly, and hard to make data mining through uniting non-RDBMS and RDBMS data sources naive way. The data from non-SQL databases should be prepared accordingly to be represented in a table-like way if possible.
SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is not easy for new users due to the plethora of options available.