Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Simple transformations (57)8.888%
- Connect to traditional data sources (57)8.787%
- Complex transformations (56)7.878%
- Testing and debugging (52)6.969%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SSIS, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- There has been positive Return on Investment since we deployed this system.
- The set business plans have been achieved.
- SSIS provided good value when there were few competitors, for somebody already using SQL Server Enterprise Edition.
- Reduce data migration task to half of time.
- Additional investment to integrate with other company tools.
- Worth the Money spent.
- Some time becomes tedious due to clicks.
- Have made data extraction a breeze.
- Rapid integration with source systems has provided a high ROI however this is based on using BIML in conjunction with SSIS.
- Combination of workflow, data manipulation and scripting make it a very capable data integration tool.
- Negative impact - We still need plugins like CozyRoc for basic things like connecting to SFTP. This slows development
- Positive impact - We don't need to pay extra for this. It comes with SQL Server license.
- We can easily merge data on a variety of databases.
- Loading and migrating data is fast.
- It offers a simple system for analyzing raw data.
- We appreciate how much time it has saved our IT department by generating reports on their systems' compliance.
- Maintaining consistent data across all of an organization's products helps streamline operations and cut down on wasted time and money.
- By consolidating our data automatically, we can improve our input planning and cut down on wasteful overbuying and stockpiling.
- Good ROI for companies using the MS suite of tools (SQL Server / SSDT) without having to purchase additional tools.
- SQL Server is expensive, so running very complex processes using SSIS will become quickly very expensive.
- Able to managed very dense healthcare data in this software.
- Creation of data models and automated scripts.
- SQL Server Integration has helped in data management by cutting down on collaboration times.
- SQL Server Integration has helped in data query & complex data modeling very effectively.
- SQL Server Integration has helped in designing better workflows.
- More cost-efficient than other ETL tools of the same stature
- No extra requirement of learning anything other than SQL itself
- Helps in analysing customers' data by collecting them at a single place
- Faster loading of new data (imports).
- Very effective data cleansing or transformation of dirty data.
- Managing critical DBA tasks like purging old files or indexing a database.
- Clear sense of data
- Data modeling
- Multiple Data resource handling
- We are on a Data Migration project of huge scale from Legacy to Cloud. So it does help a great deal to us and definitely gives us better ROI.
- The data model, analysis with this will helps us to have better product portfolio's and for research purpose as well on business.
- Not much negative to point out though it can be improved on Big data ETL and some UI.
- Helped to increase revenue for the clients
- Saved big time and work
- Increased productivity
- Without this, we would have to manually update a spreadsheet of our SQL Server inventory
- We would also have poor alerting; if an instance was down we wouldn't know until it was reported by a user
- We only have one other person who uses SQL Server Integration Services , he's the expert. It would fall to me without him and I would not enjoy being responsible for it.
- Faster loads.
- Cheaper alternative but more development & compromise on performance.
- Support with cloud tech other than Microsoft.
- Saved our IT organization time by making reports of their their systems compliance.
- Data integrity across various products allows unify certain processes inside the organization and save funds by reducing human labour factor.
- Automated data unification allows us plan our inputs better and reduce over-warehousing by overbuying
- The employee number, responsible for data management was reduced from 4 to 1 person
- Being able to automate data integration across systems has always been a great source of savings, so the ROI is there.
- The nice thing about SSIS is that it can continue to grow, so a project this year provides and ROI for every year going forward, and frees up time to implement additional integration opportunities further increasing ROI.
- It allows for easier automation
- Consolidation into a standard tool for data movement makes maintenance and administration easier.
- The extensibility of the tool has allowed us to fill the gaps with 3rd party add-ons.
- Paying a license fee to the SSIS ETL vehicle for our enterprise projects increases our costs.
- Because it is a powerful and performance ETL tool, data increases our business productivity.
- Positive - easier to manage and maintain data imports and maintain consistency over time.
- Positive - reusable projects reduces time for repetitive tasks.
- Negative - learning curve. Variety and flexibility of possible solutions can be overwhelming.