Booking made easy.

June 01, 2022

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Square Appointments, and make your voice heard!

What is Square Appointments?

Square headquartered in San Francisco, California offers Square Appointments, appointment scheduling software. The software is based on technology acquired with BookFresh in February 2014.

3 people want pricing too

What is SetMore?

SetMore is appointment scheduling software from the company of the same name in Portland, Oregon.

What is Doodle?

Doodle is appointment scheduling software from the Swiss company of the same name.

Product Demos

Getting Started with Square Appointments
01:59

What is Square Appointments?

Square Appointments Video

Square Appointments: Online scheduling, automated reminders, mobile app, and more. https://squareup.com/appointments This video will go over how to sign up for Square Appointments and show how to set up your account. ------ Managing your appointments can be a time-consuming ...

Square Appointments Technical Details

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 10.

The most common users of Square Appointments are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

Compare with

Our business is in the service industry. We needed a scheduling system that was flexible and simple for our clients to quickly book. A platform that is simple, yet clean and modern. We also needed something that sends out reminders and confirmations to our clients, and bonus points for additional features such as keeping records, deposits, and handling merchant processing.
I use this software to book and manage appointments with clients and colleagues. This software is assisting me with calendar management, coordination, and scheduling a variety of meetings and tasks that I encounter on a daily basis. I use this tool for all meeting and appointment scheduling with my clients.
June 01, 2022

Booking made easy.

I use Square Appointments to keep track of my appointments and make sure I do not lapse between emails. Also going to use the start-up of fundraisers. The problem it address was there used to be too many bookings on one day. Now bookings are safe and secure with the proper amount of time.
Helps to manage appointments and other tasks seamlessly, with little to no effort. Keeps track of more than just appointments and helps you manage client base, inventory and more. Integrates well with some other 3rd party applications and works well with Squares payments. Excellent calendar integration with google and helps automate tasks and schedules/appointments with clients and colleagues very well.
Our company didn't have a constant need for scheduling until we suddenly did. We needed to schedule 250-300 attorneys to come to our studio for professional portraits within a month's time for a project with the Bar Association. We used Square Appointments to contact and schedule the appointments (each about 15 minutes), and with a few exceptions, it worked well from our side and the attorneys' side.
We use Square Appointments as our boat rental reservation system. We are able to set up each boat as a different “staff member,” and set the cruise type and duration. Customers are able to see real-time availability for each of our boats and choose between them and their day and time.
Renea Hanks | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have been using Square Appointments off and on for two years but consistently this past year.
The specific problems it addresses for my company is:
  • Organized scheduling that coordinates well with my entire business
  • One-stop for appointments, invoicing and payments
  • Have also been able to incorporate a simple site with products