Booking made easy.

June 01, 2022
I use Square Appointments to keep track of my appointments and make sure I do not lapse between emails. Also going to use the start-up of …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Square Appointments, and make your voice heard!

What is Square Appointments?

Square headquartered in San Francisco, California offers Square Appointments, appointment scheduling software. The software is based on technology acquired with BookFresh in February 2014.

3 people want pricing too

What is SetMore?

SetMore is appointment scheduling software from the company of the same name in Portland, Oregon.

What is Doodle?

Doodle is appointment scheduling software from the Swiss company of the same name.

Product Demos

Getting Started with Square Appointments
01:59

What is Square Appointments?

Square Appointments Video

Square Appointments: Online scheduling, automated reminders, mobile app, and more. https://squareup.com/appointments This video will go over how to sign up for Square Appointments and show how to set up your account. ------ Managing your appointments can be a time-consuming ...

Square Appointments Technical Details

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 10.

The most common users of Square Appointments are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.

Compare with

The only support I used was the tutorials. They were good and I didn't need to contact a person for support. I learned everything I needed to from the tutorials, and when I ran into problems, I was able to find answers from what was provided.
They are great. With the customer code you receive it gets you through the phone tree and taking to someone quickly and they have always been able to solve our issue over the phone or submit a ticket and get back to us.
Renea Hanks | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Square Appointment is excellent at support! I have had several calls with them, and not one time have they dropped the ball, leaving me frustrated without a solution — not one time.
  • The community forum in Square Appointment can answer most of the questions, but if I have had real issues, I am always able to talk to a person. That is very valuable to me as a customer.