Square Invoices is a software invoicing solution from Square headquartered in San Francisco, California.Love Square InvoicesI use Square Invoices to send out individual invoices to each of our clients, every month. Before this software, I was manually making PDF invoices and had no way to easily and quickly accept payment online from my clients. Now, my time spent on invoicing each month is drastically reduced, and I get payments easier and faster.,Intuitive interface Nice, simply-designed emails to clients Pain-free, fast deposits to our bank account,I wish there was a way to automatically calculate credit card processing fees based on an invoice's amount, and add that to the invoice,10,Square Invoices saves me a lot of time each month by making the invoicing process quick and easy,,Google Analytics, Google DriveSquare Invoices Streamlines your BusinessI use Square Invoices to itemize services and send directly to clients for payment. It's a very simple way to bill clients and receive payments quickly. It also helps with organizing tax documents at the end of the year.,Easy to Read Easy to see overdue invoices and send reminders to pay Sorting invoices by client or date is convenient,If I add in a custom item I've sold or am billing for, I wish it wouldn't automatically add sales tax as many of my sales are service oriented.,10,I love that I can sort my invoices in total, or by a specific time period to see how my sales are doing and comparing to prior time periods.,17 hats and QuickBooks Online,QuickBooks Self-Employed, PayPal PaymentsFlexible and custom credit card invoicingWe have few repeat customers and many of our sales require unique descriptions. Apparently, this was quite unusual because other card processors could only handle these requirements with custom development or by forcing us to create a new item in a shopping cart every time we had a different product description. Square handles this nicely. Their interface has improved in the three years since we started with them and is not full-featured and intuitive.,"Custom" product descriptions and pricing Preview of invoices Good reporting and search capabilities,Could use more flexibility on address book,10,Allowed us to offer credit card purchasing without hiring developers to do custom "shopping carts",Stripe
Square Invoices

Square Invoices Reviews

Square Invoices
Filter 7 vetted Square Invoices reviews and ratings
Ali Croft profile photo
May 18, 2018

User Review: "Love Square Invoices"

• Intuitive interface
  • Nice, simply-designed emails to clients
  • Pain-free, fast deposits to our bank account
  • I wish there was a way to automatically calculate credit card processing fees based on an invoice's amount, and add that to the invoice

I have not had a single issue using Square Invoices to date (after three plus years of use). I am not sure of best-case and worst-case usage scenarios. It might not be great if you need to have highly detailed or itemized invoices.

Read Ali Croft's full review
Jana Long profile photo
March 20, 2018

Review: "Square Invoices Streamlines your Business"

• Easy to Read
  • Easy to see overdue invoices and send reminders to pay
  • Sorting invoices by client or date is convenient
  • If I add in a custom item I've sold or am billing for, I wish it wouldn't automatically add sales tax as many of my sales are service oriented.
I think Square Invoices are great for small or large businesses alike! The feature is well streamlined with the Square app and incredibly easy to use, whether you are a new business owner or not. I run a small home-based business and I find it very intuitive and easy to use. It also looks very professional!
Read Jana Long's full review
March 27, 2018

Square Invoices Review: "Flexible and custom credit card invoicing"

• "Custom" product descriptions and pricing
  • Preview of invoices
  • Good reporting and search capabilities
  • Could use more flexibility on address book
Flexible and custom credit card invoicing.

Square Invoices Scorecard Summary