Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Square Invoices, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
- Quick access to funds (next business day)
- Easy to read invoices for clients
- The reports section is not always the easiest to understand. It seems like I have to stop and think about options instead of it being 100% intuitive.
- With the fees we pay per transaction, it would be nice to be able to add additional "limited" users for no extra cost.
- We have access to funds 3-5 days sooner than other processing options (especially cash or check, which requires a trip to the bank).
- We have saved time in filtering through invoices to see which are paid and unpaid. Square has an excellent platform to track this!
- Adding a customer to invoice is super simple and takes minimal effort.
- Payment collection is easy and seamless because Square Invoices allows the recipient to pay using credit/cards.
- One of the fest features is allowing invoices to be recurring. If my contract stipulates a flat fee monthly, I can set the invoices to recur monthly for the duration of the contract.
- The mobile app is only able to be used for stripe transactions. It would be nice to be able to access my outstanding invoices and other information using the mobile app.
- The fee for invoicing is extremely reasonable for how easy it is. At 2.75% per transaction, it's well worth it.
- I like that invoices can be printed and mailed or sent via email for easy online payment.
- I have a 100% collection rate on my invoices, and they are often paid within 24-48 hours of being sent, which saves me the time of chasing down checks, which can be especially cumbersome when I have multiple clients.
- Intuitive interface
- Nice, simply-designed emails to clients
- Pain-free, fast deposits to our bank account
- I wish there was a way to automatically calculate credit card processing fees based on an invoice's amount, and add that to the invoice
I have not had a single issue using Square Invoices to date (after three plus years of use). I am not sure of best-case and worst-case usage scenarios. It might not be great if you need to have highly detailed or itemized invoices.
- Square Invoices saves me a lot of time each month by making the invoicing process quick and easy
- Easy to Read
- Easy to see overdue invoices and send reminders to pay
- Sorting invoices by client or date is convenient
- If I add in a custom item I've sold or am billing for, I wish it wouldn't automatically add sales tax as many of my sales are service oriented.
- I love that I can sort my invoices in total, or by a specific time period to see how my sales are doing and comparing to prior time periods.
- 17 hats and QuickBooks Online