Square Invoices

Square Invoices Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

September 07, 2020

Good For What it Offers

I run a service-based business, and we use Square Invoices for fixed-rate billing to clients. Some of our services allow clients to add on features, and we do not use Square for those types of contracts. Square receives the payments, sends reminders, automatically transfers the money to our bank account, and tracks sales.
We use Square Invoices regularly to request payment from clients. It is primarily used by our client managers, but also by management when we need to invoice vendors. Square Invoices has become a trusted name in payment processing and helps us streamline payment receipt. It also enables us to have quick access to our funds.
Jen Garfinkel-Canseco | TrustRadius Reviewer
Square Invoices is an excellent solution for sending invoices to be paid for small businesses. I've used it for my own business and recommended it for clients and their small businesses. It's easy-to-use and the invoices are professional looking and you get your money quickly and easily. Set up is a breeze and the mobile app is just as easy to use.
Fredrick Doss, M.A. | TrustRadius Reviewer
I utilize Square Invoices personally to bill for my political consulting work and expenditure reimbursements from clients. It is a simple and easy way to collect payments while providing documentation for my clients for campaign reporting to the Missouri Ethics Commission and the Federal Elections Commission.
Ali Croft | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Square Invoices to send out individual invoices to each of our clients, every month. Before this software, I was manually making PDF invoices and had no way to easily and quickly accept payment online from my clients. Now, my time spent on invoicing each month is drastically reduced, and I get payments easier and faster.
We have few repeat customers and many of our sales require unique descriptions. Apparently, this was quite unusual because other card processors could only handle these requirements with custom development or by forcing us to create a new item in a shopping cart every time we had a different product description. Square handles this nicely. Their interface has improved in the three years since we started with them and is not full-featured and intuitive.

Square Invoices Scorecard Summary

What is Square Invoices?

Square Invoices is a software invoicing solution from Square headquartered in San Francisco, California.

Square Invoices Pricing