Square Invoices

Square Invoices Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

September 07, 2020

Good For What it Offers

The only time I had a problem was a false chargeback from a client. Square Invoices referenced our contract and ruled in my favor, and they did so in a timely manner. I sent them the contract and my email history with the client, and they quickly unfroze the amount of money.
We have never had an issue that needed to escalate to their customer service department. I feel like that speaks to the user-friendly and thought out platform they have developed. They have a full support center on their website, along with a chat "help robot." The chat robot will ask you the topic you are looking for information and lead you to information that could apply. This can be helpful, but I prefer to have direct access to a person that can directly answer my questions. It is difficult to find a phone number to reach customer service.

Square Invoices Scorecard Summary

What is Square Invoices?

Square Invoices is a software invoicing solution from Square headquartered in San Francisco, California.

Square Invoices Pricing

Square Invoices Technical Details

What is Square Invoices?

What is Square Invoices's best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 8.9.

Who uses Square Invoices?

The most common users of Square Invoices are from Small Businesses and the Computer Software industry.