Almost Perfect

November 30, 2021
I use Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company, to allow prospects, clients, and colleagues to schedule appointments with me without the …

Great for solo entrepreneurs!

November 21, 2020
I use Acuity to schedule clients and have it set up on my website. I easily direct them to the website to schedule. It saves me a lot of …

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2022
TrustRadius Best of Award, Best Of Customer Support 2021

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company, and make your voice heard!

Emerging

$14

Growing

$23

Powerhouse

$45

per month

What is Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company?

Acuity Scheduling is an appointment management platform developed by the company of the same name in New York and acquired by Squarespace in 2019.

Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company Technical Details

What is Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company?

What is Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company's best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 9.4.

Who uses Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company?

The most common users of Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Health, Wellness and Fitness industry.

Acuity's user interface was much cleaner and easier to use when scheduling meetings. We love that you can embed it within your own website and it shows the calendar right there instead of redirecting you. Acuity gave us the ability to customize our meeting types and the information collected from the person scheduling the meeting.
November 30, 2021

Almost Perfect

Cheri Merz | TrustRadius Reviewer
Calendly does not play nice with my email provider. As soon as I click the accept button, the email disappears with all information--it isn't in Trash, Spam, the Inbox, or anywhere else. There isn't usually a way to automatically add the appointment to my calendar. If I am not careful to manually transfer the appointment information, then I'm going to miss the appointment. While that affects me as someone who has scheduled on someone else's Calendly account, it's so annoying that I would never use Calendly myself.
Calendly and Acuity Scheduling have a similar feature set and both are user friendly. The reason I selected Acuity Scheduling, ultimately, is that it offers an always free plan that has a robust enough feature set to make the software practical and usable, whereas the free tier at Calendly is severely limited. While I have paid for Acuity for a long time now, when I was first starting up, this is how they won my business.
Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Better value for money
  • More flexibility of options.
  • Better look
  • Paid version integrates with Zoom video conferencing
Christopher Cantrall | TrustRadius Reviewer
I don't recall specific scheduling tools I looked at, but I looked at a few dozen. Time and time again I was unsatisfied. UIs were less intuitive. Client-based scheduling was emphasized. There were many more options than I needed. The reminder templates were poor or unable to be properly customized to fit my needs. Acuity was by far the most appealing solution.
Ashlie Pappas | TrustRadius Reviewer
I previously used Appointmentcore (an Infusionsoft product). While it did most of what Acuity Scheduling does, I found that it was overpriced and that outside of Infusionsoft, the integrations were not as robust as Acuity Scheduling. I feel like Acuity Scheduling outperforms Appointmentcore in every area except the ability to brand and customize the scheduling page (using HTML if necessary) and, of course, the native integration with Infusionsoft.
Reagan Baird Edwards | TrustRadius Reviewer
Before, I was manually scheduling appointments into my Google calendar. Now, it's all done through the site. No more back and forth conversations about: Does this date work for you? What about this date? This time or that time? etc. My client can see all my availability and set their own appointment. It saves so much time and is so hassle free!
Overall, the cost, ease of use, and setup were all above average with Acuity. I tried many different programs (some not listed as a comparison) but I was very happy with Acuity and am glad we stuck with it.
Heather Herring | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Acuity Scheduling is excellent, but since Dubsado is a complete business management system, I ended up leaving Acuity Scheduling to avoid paying twice for the same type of product.
  • I'd say that Acuity Scheduling and Dubsado measure up about the same. There wasn't any specific detail about Dubsado's capabilities that convinced me to switch. I did it because I was managing the rest of my business through Dubsado and wanted to make things simple.
Meredith Brough | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have not used any other products like Acuity. I did all of this on my own through my web-site at first (they would email me a request and then I would do everything manually). I did have several (up to 50) people recommend it to me!