Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- Optimize Appointment Diary: it allows you to maximize your appointment space once you have set up all your business settings and logistics.
- Organizes your business: It connects well with email marketing tools like Mailchimp and Constant contact, and connects with accounting management apps like Quickbooks.
- Automated communication: it sends out email and text reminders to customers, which can be switched on and off.
- Although it syncs with your calendar, the only one it does that with is Google, which is frustrating for those with Outlook and Office 365 calendars.
- It comes with a steep learning curve, as it’s not the easiest tool to set up if you’re totally new to scheduling tools.
- The intake forms that you can create for your customers to fill-in prior to their appointment have word limits in each section, which can be frustrating.
- By being able to integrate with payment tools, such as PayPal and Stripe, it takes the pressure away from having to take in-person payments.
- Acuity scheduling can be managed on both your computer, tablet, and mobile device for when on the go.
- The automated email and text communications to clients help to send reminders that have been known to reduce clients not showing up for their appointments.
- Synchronization with your calendar.
- Integration with payment gateways.
- Set up and installation.
- Acuity's UI flows well for my audience and it is easy to book. I LOVE that it loads very quickly, that is KEY to a good scheduler.
- It's so easy to set up, and I can change my availability day to day without affecting the overall master hours I've set.
- I love the feature for blocking out some times so that people book in chunks, one after the other, not scattered throughout the day.
- The form feature that allows me to screen my audience before they book is so useful because it weeds out the ones who are not a fit for me.
- The feature for blocking out times to appear busier is very useful as well, it does look like I have very limited ability!
- I wish they had a lifetime plan. I'm tired of all these subscription plans.
- It has reduced the back and forth of scheduling a call with my clients by 90%.
- It has drastically reduced any client inquiries of when the next call will be by sending out email and text reminders.
- It has decreased the no shows of new prospects with the text reminders and allowed those who can't make it to just reschedule the booking themselves.