Almost Perfect

November 30, 2021
I use Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company, to allow prospects, clients, and colleagues to schedule appointments with me without the …

Great for solo entrepreneurs!

November 21, 2020
I use Acuity to schedule clients and have it set up on my website. I easily direct them to the website to schedule. It saves me a lot of …

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2022
TrustRadius Best of Award, Best Of Customer Support 2021

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company, and make your voice heard!

Emerging

$14

Growing

$23

Powerhouse

$45

per month

What is Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company?

Acuity Scheduling is an appointment management platform developed by the company of the same name in New York and acquired by Squarespace in 2019.

Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company Technical Details

What is Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company?

What is Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company's best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 9.4.

Who uses Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company?

The most common users of Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Health, Wellness and Fitness industry.

• We have very easily significantly scaled the number of clients we have by making it easy to schedule meetings with new clients
  • It is much more professional to have a meeting scheduler than go back and forth with clients on meeting times, affecting our brand reputation positively
  • It has saved countless hours of time (=money) on manually creating meetings, sending confirmation emails, etc.
  • Minimizing no shows
  • Giving me back time by taking tasks off my mind/to-do list to focus on bigger more important things
  • Payment management (it helps me make sure I receive my payments/recurring payments and follow up with clients if a payment has failed)
  • Honestly just saving me from scheduling nightmares and headaches
  • Timezones! It does it for you! (I work internationally)
  • Saves approximately 5 hours per week on back and forth scheduling
  • Prevents nearly 100% of scheduling errors, delivering a much better customer experience
  • Additional revenue capture through collecting payment before accepting booking
Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Saved me time for emailing back and forth to do bookings
  • Removed some friction on the front end
  • Simple and convenient way to schedule meetings
Christopher Cantrall | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Absolutely massive ROI via freeing up manpower. If you're not using a scheduling app, you're throwing money away
  • Clear, consistent messaging for participants ensures they're always getting accurate info and we're not stressed about an errant AM or PM
  • We have a few times screwed up getting an appointment type in the right email template. If your appointment types are varied or change a lot, there's a lot of work to do to ensure reminder emails are correct.
Ofir Vaisman | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Initially, it was the best assistant we ever had.
  • Over the last month, I've spent 10-15 hours trying to find a solution on my own, with no support from Acuity. This will cost us in the long run.
  • Since purchased by Squarespace, profits seem to be the main incentive for them and they don't work with the clients like before.
  • Acuity Scheduling has been quite literally a core piece of my business. Using Acuity Scheduling's appointment questionnaire function, I have been able to connect with my prospects as well as weed out those who are not genuinely invested in themselves or me deeply.
  • Acuity Scheduling has been a focal point, which has brought in roughly 90% of my business revenue since I have used it for prospect appointments.
  • Acuity has also allowed me to keep track of my ads and business performance so that I have been able to grow over time.