Almost Perfect

Practically defined the scheduling segment

Great for solo entrepreneurs!

I use Acuity to schedule clients and have it set up on my website. I easily direct them to the website to schedule. It saves me a lot of …

Emerging

$14

Growing

$23

Powerhouse

$45

per month

What is Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company?

Acuity Scheduling is an appointment management platform developed by the company of the same name in New York and acquired by Squarespace in 2019.

Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company Technical Details

Alternatives

What is Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company?

What are Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company's top competitors?

Chili Piper are common alternatives for Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company.

What is Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company's best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 9.2.

Who uses Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company?

The most common users of Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company are from Small Businesses and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

I use Acuity to book my clients into my calendar for coaching calls and prospective clients for sales calls. I also use it to promote workshops and group calls. I set up client packages through Acuity and accept payment as well.
I use Acuity to send follow up emails and reminder emails with information they need to know or get back to me prior to our call.
It makes it way easier to get my clients into my calendar, remind them of calls, send all relevant information and request information from them. It automates my business in a big way.
November 30, 2021

Almost Perfect

Cheri Merz | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company, to allow prospects, clients, and colleagues to schedule appointments with me without the back and forth of both of us searching our calendars for openings. It allows me to create different types of appointments with different amounts of time set aside for them, to charge for some appointments and not for others, to display certain types of appointment publicly and others only by sending someone a link to it. In other words, it's extremely flexible. I can also upgrade for a month if I need to bring on other coaches for a special event and allow them to be scheduled in their own time zone and downgrade again when it's just me.
Acuity Scheduling solves a very common business problem for us - scheduling in prospect calls and consulting sessions while avoiding constant back and forth. We serve clients all over the world, which means we are working across time zones. Acuity Scheduling makes that easy to manage and prevents the errors that can come when manually calculating time. Acuity Scheduling is a key piece of software in our business and makes life so much easier.
October 07, 2021

Acuity Scheduling review

Russell Westcott | TrustRadius Reviewer
Acuity Scheduling is a key tool I use on a daily basis. It is an integral part of my sales, marketing, Podcasting and consultation process. I use this to to save my time from having to go back and forth with clients... it just works flawlessly every time.
Acuity is used by the sales department for initial consultations & post-sales servicing. It allows us to make initial connections with potential clients at a time that suits them & reduces time spent attempting to call people that are unavailable. On the post-sales side of things, it saves us endless amounts of time in providing regular reviews with clients. Clients can trust that we will offer regular opportunities for reviews as promised & feel valued.
Adam Reiley | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are currently using Acuity to handle the scheduling of parent partner calls between our sponsors and the children's homes we work with. It seamlessly works across time zones to ensure that everyone is on the same page and send reminders to our sponsors via text and email that a call is coming up so they can hop online and chat with their sponsored child. Acuity Scheduling significantly decreased the number of missed calls and made scheduling much easier.
Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Acuity Scheduling to book appointments. When people visit my website and want to book a Strategy call with me, they can just book it online using Acuity Scheduling and will get reminders automatically. People can choose the time and date that suits them, and book themselves in. It makes it easy and convenient for everyone.
Erika Tebbens | TrustRadius Reviewer
I absolutely love using Acuity Scheduling and I can't imagine ever getting rid of it! Seriously it saves me so much time and it's so affordable. I recommend it to every client and all of my entrepreneur friends.
Christopher Cantrall | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Acuity Scheduling to schedule appointments with market research participants. It is helpful not only for tracking the status of participants, but also for sending reminder emails and texts. It is an order of magnitude easier than previous tools we were using to remind participants about upcoming appointments and as a result saves a ton of manpower.
I use Acuity Scheduling for all of my client bookings and I recommend it to all my business clients who provide hourly services. It allows my clients to self schedule and pay for their appointments without any work from me.
Ofir Vaisman | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have been with Acuity for over 5 years and they been great until recently where they increased rates almost 9x overnight. They did warn a year before that the current account would be capped, but the 9x price raise changed overnight which was not in the warning. We were given the choice to upgrade to the new account type, or be limited to the current calendar amount. Support is currently over email and after numerous emails over the last 5 weeks, I get the same answers from about 6 different reps reiterating the same thing with different language. Bottom line is I have to pay $3000 USD per year for my account after paying $350 for 5 years. No viable solutions or even attempts to work with me were provided. Being put against a wall like that with a system that we are already used to is capitalism at it's worst. Very disappointing.
As a information and service-based company, working with individual clients is immensely important. We use Acuity Scheduling for a broad range of client appointment types to keep things straight forward and also convenient, as well as allowing new prospects the flexibility to schedule a consult at a time that works for them that's also within our availability.
Ashlie Pappas | TrustRadius Reviewer
We personally use Acuity Scheduling, but I also find myself regularly recommending it to other health and wellness professionals. It is an easy to use scheduling platform that integrates well with other software (namely Google Calendar, Google Analytics, Zoom, Infusionsoft, and Mailchimp in my case). My schedule is already hectic enough without trying to fit in appointments. With Acuity, I can set the business hours, set a buffer before and after each appointment, and let it work out the scheduling with my Google Calendar. It does what it's meant to do (scheduling) well, and it has an appealing price point.
We use Acuity on our Squarespace website to allow new leads to independently schedule a consultation, and we use it to schedule all client sessions and staff interviews. When we have a seasonal promotion, we'll also create a special scheduling page to allow clients to book sessions at a promotional price. I link it to my work iCal calendar so that if I schedule anything else via my phone or laptop–a meeting, networking, or volunteer event–it will automatically block off that time a client sees on our Acuity availability.
Reagan Baird Edwards | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am the founder and director of 34:18 Ministries, an organization that offers life coaching services to all kinds of amazing women. I use Acuity Scheduling to solve all of my scheduling problems. Each of my clients logs in to Acuity Scheduling to create, manage, change, and cancel appointments. They even pay for these services through Acuity Scheduling!
Heather Herring | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use Acuity Scheduling to book calls with clients and potential clients. It helps me manage my business hours better by setting specific time frames in which I wish to schedule appointments, as well as making a booking with me a straightforward process.
karla lightfoot - clinical hypnotherapy | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am a solo practitioner, and I'm the only person that uses Acuity Scheduling. However, it has been fantastic in creating more ease in my practice.
Meredith Brough | TrustRadius Reviewer
Acuity Scheduling is the on-line scheduling service that my small business uses. I love it! I am a small business owner, with just 2 employees. My assistant and I are able to coordinate my schedule smoothly and effortlessly. Individuals can set up their own appointments, receive follow up emails, answer questions automatically that I need to reference on our calls, and when I receive their answers in my email inbox instantly. This service works flawlessly which means no headaches. It saves a lot of time for me and is convenient for my prospects, clients, and workshop attendees to use. My attendees can also pay me right away when they reserve their workshop slot, meaning one less task for my assistant.
Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc | TrustRadius Reviewer
Acuity is one of the most popular appointment scheduling tools used within the beauty and well-being industry for small business startups. It allows clients to automatically book treatments online and helps business owners to manage their bookings and sync with their Google calendars. It also works well with CRM’s, such as Zoho and Hubspot, and integrates well with Zapier, which allows you to link to even more tools.