Almost Perfect

November 30, 2021
I use Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company, to allow prospects, clients, and colleagues to schedule appointments with me without the …

Great for solo entrepreneurs!

November 21, 2020
I use Acuity to schedule clients and have it set up on my website. I easily direct them to the website to schedule. It saves me a lot of …

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2022
TrustRadius Best of Award, Best Of Customer Support 2021

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company, and make your voice heard!

Emerging

$14

Growing

$23

Powerhouse

$45

per month

What is Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company?

Acuity Scheduling is an appointment management platform developed by the company of the same name in New York and acquired by Squarespace in 2019.

Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company Technical Details

What is Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company?

What is Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company's best feature?

Reviewers rate Support Rating highest, with a score of 9.4.

Who uses Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company?

The most common users of Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Health, Wellness and Fitness industry.

• Embeds into website easily; no redirects
  • Clean, simple calendar look for people to schedule meetings
  • Automates confirmation emails after the meeting is set
  • Administrator interface is tricky to use. It is not easy to add new types of meetings or edit the settings on the current types of meetings we have
  • I'd like to see them send out more reminder emails leading up to the meeting scheduled to reduce the number of no-shows and reschedules
  • Make it easier to customize the confirmation emails-- easier ability to add videos and customizable text
November 30, 2021

Almost Perfect

Cheri Merz | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Integrates with Zoom
  • Shows appointment times in the time zone of the person scheduling the appointment
  • Integrates with Google Calendar
  • I would like to see the option to limit the number of each type of appointment rather than all appointments for the day
  • User interface for appointment types can be confusing if there are several types
  • Calendar view is confusing, as it repeats the appointment information for each time increment instead of blocking the entire time slot with one information block.
  • Interface is easy to use
  • Customizable (great for branding and embedding the calendar directly on your site)
  • Provides a variety of ways to connect and nurture clients
  • So much flexibility with calendars, 'locations', packages, etc.
  • Sometimes the calendar settings can be difficult to navigate/adjust but I've figured it out
  • I'd love to be able to charge my clients tax (depending on their location)
  • Easy for customers to use
  • Integrates well with other software
  • Syncs well with Google Calendar
  • Confusing interface - difficult to navigate
  • Changes to appointments can only be made in the back end - not inside synced calendar
  • Becomes complicated when managing multiple calendars
  • Scheduling across time zones
  • Confirmations and reminders
  • Easy rescheduling and cancellation
  • Calendar integrations
  • Custom rules for different appointment types
  • Seamless payment collection
  • Visual customization options are limited
  • Some of the interface is not intuitive
  • Lack of ability to set defaults for certain integrations (like Zoom) meaning you can wind up forgetting to toggle certain features on and off
Adam Reiley | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Ease of scheduling. Easy to use scheduling page for quick and seamless appointment scheduling.
  • Working across time zones. Automatically handles changes in time zones when scheduling appointments across the world.
  • Honestly, I have not seen any cons yet.
Dr Olivier Becherel - Leadership and Executive Coaching | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Personalized and branded booking page
  • Email reminders
  • Sync with Google Calendar
  • Set up different types of appointments
  • The FREE version doesn't sync with Google calendar anymore. That's a shame!
Christopher Cantrall | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • The reminder system is well thought out and touches all the bases we need
  • The scheduling interface is the easier one we've seen (we don't use the client portal)
  • The UI is easy enough to use that I can hand off tasks to employees quickly and easily
  • The new UI feels like a step backwards. Fonts are larger and elements overall take up more space than they previously did, which hampers usability
  • Would appreciate it if there were more tools built around ignoring client portal scheduling. It's hard to find scheduling systems that don't emphasize client self-scheduling these days
  • Even more flexibility with the reminders system would be appreciated.
Erika Tebbens | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • It helps me avoid a lot of back and forth via email trying to get calls scheduled.
  • It allows me to have robust intake forms for discovery calls and client calls.
  • It helps me get paid quickly and easily for my intensives that I offer. Not only can the client book & pay, but they can access their intake form then too.
  • I also use it for booking guests on my podcast.
  • I'm honestly not sure! So far it's been very easy to use. Honestly I'm probably not even using it to its fullest!
Ofir Vaisman | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Allowing multiple calendars to work in unison.
  • Appointment confirmation emails and reminders.
  • Payment processing built-in.
  • Lots of integrations with helpful 3rd party.
  • No phone support. Only online support, and dealing with different people on the same thread.
  • Not the best at hearing one's concerns.
  • Little flexibility in working with clients around solutions.
  • Once you reach a certain number of calendars, they want almost 9x the money out of the blue overnight with no per calendar program or bulk calendar solutions. Either you pay $350 for 100 calendars or forced to pay $3000 for 101 (or unlimited calendars). This is not flexible.
  • I love the fact that clients can schedule more than one appt at a time without having to do a separate form for each appt.
  • It integrates well with my website.
  • It offers a lot of options for appointment types.
  • I would love for it to be able to see appts through my Google calendar to create time buffers around them.
  • User-friendliness is great. It's very straightforward.
  • Customer service is also excellent for any questions using Acuity Scheduling.
  • Acuity Scheduling is a very flexible platform. It even integrates your Facebook pixel for improved ad tracking. And it does so without being complex.
  • I can honestly say that I don't have glaring issues with Acuity Scheduling. Even the integrations process, which I would think would be the most difficult, is very simple.
Ashlie Pappas | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Integrations
  • Automated Reminder Emails
  • Automated Virtual Meeting Room Setup
  • Scheduling
  • Ability to create multiple scheduling options
  • I always like more integrations - but honestly, I can't think of a single one off the top of my head that I'd need that they don't have
  • It could be more user-friendly
  • Customization options - layout customization - branding
  • Easier to allow multiple users to manage their schedule in regards to linking to each user's Google calendar
  • Acuity lets you create groups of different types of appointments and create separate availability for each group.
  • Customers can pay directly through Acuity when they schedule, or you can choose to not require payment.
  • I would like more advanced capabilities for blocking off time *between* appointments, depending on the *type* of appointment. It's not very easy to understand how to use this feature.
  • When looking at the 'week' calendar view, it would be nice to be able to keep scrolling forward through the days & weeks, instead of having to click through to the next week.
Reagan Baird Edwards | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Acuity Scheduling gives me the ability to customize my client's view of my scheduling page.
  • Acuity Scheduling syncs with my Google calendar to block off times I'm unavailable and sends new appointments to my Google calendar, as well.
  • Acuity Scheduling gives my clients the option to pay for their sessions right there within the website.
  • Acuity Scheduling integrates with Squarespace, Facebook, and Instagram - all vital parts of my business and ministry.
  • The user interface could use a bit of an update within the backend of the website.
Steve Palfreyman | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Makes scheduling really easy.
  • Fantastic CRM management built-in.
  • I'd like to see the ability for Acuity to open and close extra availability based on how booked up a calendar is in a set period. Nobody does this that I know of but it'd be a game changer.
Heather Herring | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Hours of Availability include the option to create your own schedule, have a set schedule, and block off time.
  • Allowing users to group certain call types (such as consultations for a variety of services) together.
  • Deleting appointment types is a tedious process. You have to open each appointment type and click delete instead of just being able to view the list and select the items you want to delete and not have to navigate away from the list.
  • Sometimes setting a call availability schedule can be a little overwhelming.
December 07, 2019

Acuity Scheduling Review

• Acuity Scheduling is a very easy platform to set-up.
  • Acuity Scheduling allows you to customize the layout of the scheduling page and add as many services that you have available.
  • Acuity Scheduling also allows you to customize your email communication with clients.
  • Acuity Scheduling allows you to set up your system to require credit cards to minimize no call no shows.
  • The only area where I feel Acuity Scheduling could improve is when it comes to additional services. Clients are not able to schedule multiple services under 1 appointment. In order for that to be accomplished, I have to create add on's for all the additional services which can be very time consuming.