Almost Perfect

November 30, 2021
I use Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company, to allow prospects, clients, and colleagues to schedule appointments with me without the …

Great for solo entrepreneurs!

November 21, 2020
I use Acuity to schedule clients and have it set up on my website. I easily direct them to the website to schedule. It saves me a lot of …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company, and make your voice heard!

Emerging

$14

Growing

$23

Powerhouse

$45

per month

What is Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company?

Acuity Scheduling is an appointment management platform developed by the company of the same name in New York and acquired by Squarespace in 2019.

Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company Technical Details

What is Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company?

What is Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company's best feature?

Reviewers rate Usability and Support Rating highest, with a score of 9.4.

Who uses Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company?

The most common users of Acuity Scheduling, a Squarespace company are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Health, Wellness and Fitness industry.

Christopher Cantrall | TrustRadius Reviewer
Support is great. I've reached out a few times since our use is a bit different. Support has always been prompt and responsive and led me to a solution, including some workarounds that aren't immediately obvious, such as how to disable a client's ability to reschedule from the cancel appointment link (which you can't do directly. Support guided me to a workaround).
Every time I had a question on how to do something or had any issues with Acuity Scheduling, mainly in the very beginning, when I was learning the platform, customer service was excellent. They were prompt to respond, friendly, and very helpful until I had the right solution.
Christy Price | TrustRadius Reviewer
Support is great. You get an email response by the next business day. Not only are they helpful, but they are also funny and kind as well. I'm on a grandfathered plan that is free, but they even help me out with answers to my occasional questions. This has been consistent even after being acquired by Squarespace.
Ayo Bamgbose, Assoc CIPD, MSc | TrustRadius Reviewer
I love troubleshooting and finding online resources, such as blog posts and YouTube videos, to resolve any issues faced. Luckily, there are a lot of how-to step-by-step video tutorials from experts. This makes it so much easier to learn how to set up and customize your booking page.