Reviews (1-2 of 2)
APM Plus is used by the entire company from sending out purchase orders to sending customer invoices and sales order acknowledgments and even advanced ship notices when something ships out for a customer. Internally APM Plus is used as a document archive to get the exact document that was sent to the customer. This can be used to follow up with customer statements to help customers see what they owe with great consistency. The emails can be sent individually or in groups or sent to different companies. APM Plus can even fax when email is not possible.
- APM Plus has a searchable archive that makes it easy to find a previously sent document.
- APM plus can automatically decide if the email address isn't present on a document, send it by fax. If no fax number exists the document is sent back to sender for evaluation.
- Sending to APM Plus is as simple as sending a document to a Printer! APM Plus does the rest!
- To set up the fields that APM Plus monitors, you need to map each field area on each document.
- APM Plus could use a way to link the documents back into the finance or business software so you can find the document under the PO, Sales Order, Invoice, etc.
- APM Plus setup is only for the professionals. There are many areas that need tweaking on setup, having a better default setup would lessen the learning curve to set it up for use.
Stackify Retrace Review: "One tool that combines performance and log management. Highly recommend it."
- Integration of performance management with log management so you get the parameters sent
- In-line log and error data in trace
- Integration of error and log data, so in one click you can see all the logs recorded when an error was thrown
- Very reasonably priced
- Need to improve their mobile support
- Documentation improvment
Stackify Retrace Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Stackify Retrace
Stackify Retrace Screenshots
Stackify Retrace Integrations
Stackify Retrace Competitors
|Basic server and app monitoring||$15||per server/month|
Stackify Retrace Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||25%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||50%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||25%|
Stackify Retrace Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Stackify Retrace Technical Details