Return to navigation
Stampli is an AP automation solution from the company of the same name in Mountain View. The software provides invoice processing and management, and integrates with Dynamics 365, Intacct, NetSuite, QuickBooks, SAP and other financial systems.Read more
Read all reviews
In our organization what we do is processing invoices sending to the admin and BOM of the facilities the invoices for approval so vendor …
Stampli is mainly used by our accounting department, but the approval feature of invoices is used across our entire organization. Stampli …
Stampli is used by the Accounting department. [Stampli is] very easy to use, and all features are self-explanatory. [It is] easy to upload …
Stampli is currently being used by the fiscal department as a digital storage cabinet for purchase approvals as well as coding of …
Return to navigation
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
14 people want pricing too
Return to navigation
Stampli is an AP automation platform that brings together accounts payable communications, documentation, corporate cards, and payments all in one place, allowing AP to have full control and visibility over corporate spending. By centering communications on top of the invoice itself, AP departments collaborate and communicate better with approvers, vendors, and anyone involved with purchases, allowing approvals to happen 5x faster. In addition, Stampli’s AI, Billy the Bot, learns an organization’s unique patterns to simplify GL-coding, automate approval notifications, identify duplicate invoices, and reduce time spent on manual data entry. Stampli’s flexible platform fits into existing processes and integrates with financial systems, including NetSuite, Sage Intacct, QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamics, SAP, and more.
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Countries||United States, Isreal, Australia|
Stampli is an AP automation solution from the company of the same name in Mountain View. The software provides invoice processing and management, and integrates with Dynamics 365, Intacct, NetSuite, QuickBooks, SAP and other financial systems.
The most common users of Stampli are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees) and the Accounting industry.
Return to navigation
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
In our organization what we do is processing invoices sending to the admin and BOM of the facilities the invoices for approval so vendor can be paid.
- Processing Invoices
- Approving Invoices
- Accounting Process
- approved tab, after be exported be able to edit the invoice
- the crop-split tool, separate the bill
- improve in the approvers tab be able the system determinate who is the approver depending on the facility.
What I like of Stampli is that it's easy to use. Also that once an invoice is processed and goes to the approvers you still have the chance to double-check all the information so the invoice can't be exported with error or duplicate. The functionality is awesome.
Stampli is mainly used by our accounting department, but the approval feature of invoices is used across our entire organization. Stampli is an Accounts Payable management and automation tool. It allows us to manage the approval of our bills for payment with the various departments within our organization and also integrates with our accounting system to automatically enter the bills. It is also a payment tool that allows us to pay our bills through Stampli.
- Integration with accounting systems
- Approval tracking
- AI used to enter details from invoices
- AI sometimes doesn't seem to learn as efficiently as we would like
- ACH payments can take up to 3 to 5 business days after processing which is too long for some of our processes
- It would be nice if the system also included a copy of the invoice in the integration rather than just a link to the Stampli website.
Stampli is a great AP automation tool. In processing hundreds of invoices a month, the AI (artificial intelligence) is very helpful in automatically pulling data from the invoice into the system's fields. It directly integrates with our accounting system (currently QuickBooks Online but will also integrate with our new system Sage Intacct). It gives a link in our accounting system that allows us to quickly go to the invoice in Stampli. It allows us to make sure we have approval from various departments before paying our bills and helps us manage communication when there are issues with bills. If you don't have too many bills to track or have to manage approval from different departments in an organization, this solution would not be needed.
Stampli is used by the Accounting department. [Stampli is] very easy to use, and all features are self-explanatory. [It is] easy to upload the invoice through email, and keep all the approval processes organized and in one place. It will solve all your AP problems. [It is] easy to transfer all the invoices to your accounting software in one click. You won't forget to pay invoices, and having Stampli Software in your organization [will not be disappointing].
- It will solve all your AP problems.
- Very organized and User-Friendly.
- [Everything is] all in one place, [and it is] easy to upload invoices through your email.
- Stampli is continuing to improve features.
- You cannot use numbers of account number in one invoice. I hope they will introduce this feature soon.
- I like all other features; very easy to use and user-friendly.
I like all [of] the Stampli features. [Stampli is] easy to use and self-explanatory. [It is] easy to upload the invoice through email, and keep all the approval processes organized and in one place. It will solve [all of your] AP problems. [It is also] easy to transfer all [of] the invoices to your accounting software in one click. You won't be disappointed [using Stampli software].
Stampli is currently being used by the fiscal department as a digital storage cabinet for purchase approvals as well as coding of invoices. The management of the organization also uses Stampli to approve departmental invoices and ask questions of vendors all within the Stampli portal.
- Stampli does invoice coding and tracking very well. Coding and invoice images are side by side, giving the user plenty of screen space to see image details.
- The middle audit trail pane is fantastic for following up on any issues with vendors or communication between approvers and data entry.
- Stampli dashboards are great for recording KPI information. It helps keep our employees accountable for data entry as well as helps make sure that payments are being made on time.
- Honestly it's hard to find anything wrong. All of our feedback is valued and 50% of the time our feedback results in an actual change in the platform.
Stampli is well suited for organizations with multiple approval structures and definitely for organizations with multiple locations. With the central audit trail pane, communication between employees, vendors, and approvers is clear and easy to follow. If your organization is trying to reduce the amount of filing and paper being used, Stampli is great for pulling audit supporting documentation.