StatCounter Reviews

Charles Rogel | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

I like it as a backup and indifferent source to check against Google Analytics. It helps me to check on AdWords click fraud and get a better sense for how my site is performing. It is a good basic tool. Google Analytics is far more robust, but Google does not show all of the detail that StatCounter does.
Read Charles Rogel's full review
Marco Diversi | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

Statcounter is definitely a tool you need to have combined with GA. You should not use it if you think that you can get enough from Google Analytics but honestly I think that also adding StatCounter to your site will make you happy.
Read Marco Diversi's full review

Likelihood to Recommend

The program is easy to use and to integrate. The integration is fast and is done in less than a minute. This quick refresh rate allows you to see what customers are viewing and how long they are viewing these pages. I would like to see added functionality to allow for more in-depth tracking. It does a great job of giving raw data, but an analysis of that data and data conversion to sales and customer retention would be great.
Wayne Spivak | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

SInce I use it for a consulting business and not an e-commerce business, I am not able to say that StatCounter can or can't be used for the e-com business.

I can say for a general purpose website it is superb. Again, easy to set up, easy to read, and understand.
Read Wayne Spivak's full review
Trevor Williams | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

Free services provide a wonderful resource for people on tight budgets. If willing to put forth work in data managing/analysis and If basic high traffic information or drilling down specific users in low traffic situations is needed, then StatCounter may fit your needs. If automation and low overhead are a high priority then some more expensive packages can provide the same and more information with less hassle. Because StatCounter is free, there is low risk to see if StatCounter works in your specific usage scenario.
Read Trevor Williams's full review
Autumn Walden | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 24, 2013

StatCounter: I approve

Likelihood to Recommend

I would just recommend that they actually use the data in their decisionmaking. It also helps to frequently check web visitor activity (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly) to note trends and perhaps even become aware of issues with your site.
Read Autumn Walden's full review
Samantha Worgull | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

I would tell my colleague that if they're looking for a simple, easy to use analytics tool that StatCounter is the way to go. Like I said, I think that this is StatCounter's strong point. Sometimes I find myself on other analytics sites wondering what the heck I have to click to get what I want. I don't have that feeling with StatCounter.
Read Samantha Worgull's full review
Richard Yager | TrustRadius Reviewer

Likelihood to Recommend

StatCounter has a simple interface and is fairly straightforward as far as navigation. If anyone is looking to get a good grasp on their web traffic, I would definitely recommend trying out StatCounter.
Read Richard Yager's full review

Likelihood to Recommend

I prefer to use StatCounter within a mix of statistics vendors. I never rely on just one vendor for my stats. My recommendation is to use StatCounter in conjunction with internal server stats and one other major external stats provider (I won't name here).

About StatCounter

Web analytics product designed for SMB.s Statistics collected are based on page loads.