StatCounter Reviews

Charles Rogel | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 06, 2019

Great website monitoring tool that provides detail by each visitor

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We used StatCounter to monitor traffic to our site. It gave us detailed information on where our traffic came from, what pages were visited, and what browsers were being used. I liked StatCounter because it gave more specific data by visitor than I could get with Google Analytics. In many ways, it is easier to use than Google Analytics, but I used both hand in hand.
Read Charles Rogel's full review
Marco Diversi | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 27, 2019

Statcounter is for simple and efficient analytics

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I am using StatCounter in all of my 65 websites. The reason why I use it is that it gives easier to read insights and analytics of my sites compared to Google Analytics. You might be able to grasp more data with Google Analytics but you can not do it while driving or doing other stuff. You always need a computer to dig into stats with Google Analytics, meanwhile, with StatCounter, it's all more straight forward and even mobile friendly since they have a nice app! The visitor's path tab is very nice and it allows you to see real-time visitors and a lot of precious information you need to grow your websites.
Read Marco Diversi's full review
February 01, 2019

Great Alternative to Google Analytics

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use StatCount help us track visitors to our website. It also helps us monitor visitor activities. These helps us keep track of which products our customers are migrating to. It also lets us know what kind of impact our website is having upon the public. You can see how many visits you have and where these visits are coming from.
Hemant Mahla | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 24, 2018

Best free web-visitor analysis tool

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

StatCounter is helping with the analysis of website visitors. We are using StatCounter in the last 4 years to count visitors and to know our website visitors' activities. StatCounter is a free tool. We have to add javascript code from StatCounter to our website. With the help of that, StatCounter gives us data of our website visitors. The free account comes with advertisements. You can go for the paid version account if your website traffic is huge. The best part of StatCounter is you can add multiple projects (multiple websites) for user analysis in a single free version account.

StatCounter free version (there is a time limit for the free version, mostly it keep 3 days of data) give data report like:

• Country wise visitor states.
  • Browser wise visitor reports.
  • Keyword statics for websites.
  • Top visited pages of a website.
  • Traffic source like organic or paid traffic reports.
Read Hemant Mahla's full review
Wayne Spivak | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 20, 2018

StatCounter the easy alternative to Google Analytics

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

StatCounter provides me with a full in-depth look at the traffic coming to our website, from entry page or most popular, geographic locales along with users' path thru our website.

Browser, number of visits, time, computer type are all shown - that makes understanding the use of the website by our potential customers all that clearer.
Read Wayne Spivak's full review
Jerry Janes | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 14, 2014

StatCounter is not Google Analytics and that is a good thing.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Sting is one client for whom I have used StatCounter. The main reason is Google Analytics has a learning curve and I want my clients to have easy solutions like StatCounter. For most, it provides more than enough data, in good contexts, to quantify and qualify my efforts as a Digital Marketing Strategist.
Read Jerry Janes's full review
May 08, 2014

Long-Standing, Rock Solid, Simple, Affordable Web Stats for Your Analytics Mix

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I have used StatCounter for my personal hobby web properties for what seems close to a decade now as well as a primary/backup statistics source for a number of million+ hit websites that I personally designed and managed for my previous employer. We used it primarily in the Marketing department but used the reports to inform various departments and key individuals of course.

About StatCounter

Web analytics product designed for SMB.s Statistics collected are based on page loads.