Web analytics product designed for SMB.s Statistics collected are based on page loads.https://media.trustradius.com/product-logos/B9/KS/5RT4J70KJHE5.pngGreat website monitoring tool that provides detail by each visitorWe used StatCounter to monitor traffic to our site. It gave us detailed information on where our traffic came from, what pages were visited, and what browsers were being used. I liked StatCounter because it gave more specific data by visitor than I could get with Google Analytics. In many ways, it is easier to use than Google Analytics, but I used both hand in hand.,I can visit my site in real time showing pages visited and the duration of the visit. It shows very detailed data on where visitors came from. I could monitor the performance of campaigns in real-time as visitors came to my site from a promotion.,I'd like to see individual visitor history for top visitors.,10,StatCounter helped me to better measure the effectiveness of my marketing campaigns so I could make better decisions.,Google AnalyticsStatcounter is for simple and efficient analyticsI am using StatCounter in all of my 65 websites. The reason why I use it is that it gives easier to read insights and analytics of my sites compared to Google Analytics. You might be able to grasp more data with Google Analytics but you can not do it while driving or doing other stuff. You always need a computer to dig into stats with Google Analytics, meanwhile, with StatCounter, it's all more straight forward and even mobile friendly since they have a nice app! The visitor's path tab is very nice and it allows you to see real-time visitors and a lot of precious information you need to grow your websites.,Easy analytics Real-time stats "From where" it came keywords,The design overall looks a bit outdated even though they recently changed it. The script that needs to be placed to track can be improved.,10,I can tell exactly where my websites are losing traffic. I can tell where I need to improve my content. I can figure out in real time the traffic and the nature of my visitors.,Mixpanel, Clicky, Quantcast Measure and Matomo Analytics (formerly Piwik),SEMRush, SendinBlue, G SuiteGreat Alternative to Google AnalyticsWe use StatCount help us track visitors to our website. It also helps us monitor visitor activities. These helps us keep track of which products our customers are migrating to. It also lets us know what kind of impact our website is having upon the public. You can see how many visits you have and where these visits are coming from.,Easy to use and install Can track custom activity in real time Customized reporting for location and volume throughout the day,Not robust enough to do more advanced analytics like customer segmentation Interface isn't as clean as other tools such as Google Analytics Found it wasn't very accurate when traffic on the website got too high,7,It's been great to track positive reactions to changes in our website and new product offerings Also a great way to roughly estimate the demand and customer base for your products Also identifies what areas of the website could be improved base on low traffic,Google Analytics,GlobalMeet, GreenRopeBest free web-visitor analysis toolStatCounter is helping with the analysis of website visitors. We are using StatCounter in the last 4 years to count visitors and to know our website visitors' activities. StatCounter is a free tool. We have to add javascript code from StatCounter to our website. With the help of that, StatCounter gives us data of our website visitors. The free account comes with advertisements. You can go for the paid version account if your website traffic is huge. The best part of StatCounter is you can add multiple projects (multiple websites) for user analysis in a single free version account. StatCounter free version (there is a time limit for the free version, mostly it keep 3 days of data) give data report like: Country wise visitor states.Browser wise visitor reports.Keyword statics for websites.Top visited pages of a website.Traffic source like organic or paid traffic reports.,It's a free tool which is best to start with website visitor analysis. It gives detailed reports for location, browser and time. It's really easy to set up and use. It may just take few moments to set up an account.,They need to add a real-time visitor report option on the website. Else, it is a great tool.,9,Positive is that we can analyze website users. You can manage sub-users, like a team, in StatCounter. Negative is that we have to add javascript to the website which makes it a little hard.,Google AnalyticsStatCounter the easy alternative to Google AnalyticsStatCounter provides me with a full in-depth look at the traffic coming to our website, from entry page or most popular, geographic locales along with users' path thru our website. Browser, number of visits, time, computer type are all shown - that makes understanding the use of the website by our potential customers all that clearer.,Graphical (map) of users Easy to read charts Easy to set up vs. Google Analytics,It actually does what I need, so I don't have a real answer here,10,It is worth the money, since I use the free version.,,Microsoft Office 2016, Xero, TradeGecko, WooCommerce, FreshdeskStatCounter is not Google Analytics and that is a good thing.Sting is one client for whom I have used StatCounter. The main reason is Google Analytics has a learning curve and I want my clients to have easy solutions like StatCounter. For most, it provides more than enough data, in good contexts, to quantify and qualify my efforts as a Digital Marketing Strategist.,Reports are general, which sometimes is all a client wants to know. Data is ordered logically and is easy to flip between screens. It's simple to add to any site. Their communication is excellent. Rarely are there issues but if so, they go right to Twitter and engage immediately.,I honestly cannot suggest a thing. Again, StatCounter is used for specific reasons and exceeds my expectations.,10,Positive, by far. When a client wants to gauge ROI, StatCounter cuts to the heart of the matter. No guesswork or confusion.,Google Analytics,10Long-Standing, Rock Solid, Simple, Affordable Web Stats for Your Analytics MixI have used StatCounter for my personal hobby web properties for what seems close to a decade now as well as a primary/backup statistics source for a number of million+ hit websites that I personally designed and managed for my previous employer. We used it primarily in the Marketing department but used the reports to inform various departments and key individuals of course.,StatCounter is reliable and accurate. StatCounter has always been easy to use. StatCounter maintains your statistics for many, many years compared to many web services that restrict how far you can go back. StatCounter is very affordable and has been.,I can't think of any weaknesses.,10,StatCounter enabled us to track what works and doesn't work with regards to driving web traffic. On a personal use level, StatCounter enabled me to gauge how much additional effort I needed to make to reach the traffic levels needed on my website.,,10
StatCounter
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>TRScore

StatCounter Reviews

StatCounter

Do you work for this company?

Showing 7 of 20 StatCounter ratings and reviews.

Charles Rogel profile photo

Read Charles Rogel's full review
Marco Diversi profile photo

Read Marco Diversi's full review

Hemant Mahla profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

• Country wise visitor states.
  • Browser wise visitor reports.
  • Keyword statics for websites.
  • Top visited pages of a website.
  • Traffic source like organic or paid traffic reports.
Read Hemant Mahla's full review