Reviews (1-1 of 1)
If you are looking for an easy to learn CRM this would be it, you can fully train someone on Limelight in less than a few days. It allows for various wildcard searches to be performed in different fields, which speeds up productivity and requires less request to repeat information to locate accounts while speaking to clients. The CRM holds multiple user accounts and products, and shows failed attempts to purchase and gives reason codes for why the purchase was not successful. Allows for different viewers to review client accounts. The software can integrate with other software. The CRM is cloud-based and allows for agents/administrators to have access wherever an internet or wifi connection is available, which is great for remote teams anywhere. Users have access to a 24/7 online cloud knowledge base for feature usage and how-tos with screenshots for reference. This would be a good option for start-up companies that want to train multiple users quickly for a product launch.
- For an easy to learn CRM this would be it, you can fully train someone on Limelight in less than a few days
- It allows for various wildcard searches to be performed in different fields, which speeds up productivity and requires less request to repeat information to locate accounts while speaking to clients.
- The CRM holds multiple user accounts and products, and shows failed attempts to purchase and gives reason codes for why the purchase was not successful. Allows for different views to review client accounts.
- Note taking can be a hassle, when writing notes there is not a separate tab, or dedicated area which allows for multiple users to leave notes for future users, or administrators to reference regarding actions made to the account, users must search per line item to view notes, or go to a different view to see all notes which is still per line item as you toggle through the notes
- If the client has been with the product for several months or years it is a lot of notes you have to reference through which hurts productivity and creates longer calls. A huge con is when you are canceling out a user account, or if you are changing a recurring date if the user clicks the back button after the tasks completes refreshing the webpage to reflect the new dates, the new changes will go undone and revert back to the original data as if no changes were made resulting in user error. The client continues to be billed and discounts continue to apply.
- The CRM needs to fix this to prompt "Do you want to undo discount/date change/cancellation?" if the back button is clicked to eliminate user error based on the software limitations. Features which can be customized to automatically perform after actions are done on an account need a function to allow for agents to resend emails if the user did not get them. If automatic emails go to users canceling and they did not get it you have to restart the product then cancel it again to have another automatic email sent to the client/customer or manually send an email. For refunds, if the automatic email did not go out you have to manually send out the email which is time-consuming allocating to another agent or for the current agent. There is a need for an upgrade which allows that after an automatic email has been sent a button will appear which says "resend cancellation" "resend refund" this should also be true if the user inputted the email wrong and it was only noticed by agent after the automatic email was sent and the agent needs to update the email for the client/customer to be able to receive the email at the correct address.
Read this authenticated review
Lime Light CRM was built specifically for online marketers, helping them to manage their online sales, contacts, orders, and payments. The software combines a number of features and 3rd party provider integrations to offer the ability to store customer data, build online eCommerce campaigns, create sales reports, and automate order management activities, as well as track, store and report on affiliate data.
sticky.io (formerly LimeLight CRM) Scorecard Summary
About sticky.io (formerly LimeLight CRM)
sticky.io (formerly LimeLight), headquartered in San Francisco, offers their subscription business management platform supporting ecommerce transactions and recurring billing along with customer management, payment gateway, and fraud protected transacting.
Categories: Subscription Management
sticky.io (formerly LimeLight CRM) Technical Details