Reviews (1-3 of 3)
- Inventory management.
- Retail POS.
- Would like to see a more "out of the box" user friendly set up for smaller companies that don't have IT.
- Would like to see a built reporting package that companies can expand on.
- Inventory Control is an important factor. STORIS does a good job of tracking inventory from the order being placed with the vendor to the merchandise being delivered to the customer.
- The Sales module provides extensive information pertaining to each purchase from the customer. The comments section of this module, as well as all other modules, is very useful to determine what actions were taken for each sale, along with dates and times of every occurrence.
- The Report Builder is an excellent tool to create customized reports relevant to our business' way of obtaining information.
- One area that currently doesn't exist would be to have the ability to track out-of-carton merchandise
- There are some screens that require redundant keystrokes to obtain additional information. You sometimes have to "start over" to find the same information for additional products, customers, etc.
- In some cases, the system is too restrictive, and will not let you take any shortcuts. As an example, if you receive service parts at no charge from the vendor, the purchase order for the parts cannot be closed out unless you enter a no-charge invoice to offset the received parts order.
- It handles the unique sales order process to the furniture industry beautifully.
- With Advanced Warehouse Management capabilities it makes running the distribution centers much more efficient.
- It's mobile applications make it possible for our sales staff to take much better care of the consumer without ever leaving their side to find a terminal.
- Currently the client platform has to run in a Windows environment. But I understand they are starting the address this.
STORIS POS Scorecard Summary
What is STORIS POS?
STORIS provides integrated retail software solutions for furniture, bedding, and appliance retailers. STORIS has been serving the home furnishings industry for over 30 years. STORIS’ technology platform enables retailers to implement a Unified Commerce Strategy to manage the customer experience across in-store and online shopping channels.
STORIS’ solutions are designed to add substantial efficiency across daily operational processes including POS, Inventory, Mobile POS, eCommerce, Merchandising, Logistics, Deliveries, Purchasing, Customer Service, Accounting, In-Store Kiosk, Customer Experience Management (CXM), Business Intelligence and more.
The system can be deployed in the cloud with a subscription or via an on-premise server. The cloud solution is hosted in a Tier 1 data center, leaving the IT infrastructure in STORIS’ hands.
STORIS offers ongoing development, consulting, training, and support services. STORIS services retailers of all sizes, from Top 100 companies to independent businesses.
STORIS POS Screenshots
STORIS POS Videos (3)
STORIS POS Downloadables
STORIS POS Integrations
STORIS POS Competitors
STORIS POS Pricing
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
STORIS POS Support Options
STORIS POS Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Mobile Application:||Windows, iPad Application|
|Supported Countries:||United States, Canada, Mexico, Other International Areas|