Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- Inventory Control is an important factor. STORIS does a good job of tracking inventory from the order being placed with the vendor to the merchandise being delivered to the customer.
- The Sales module provides extensive information pertaining to each purchase from the customer. The comments section of this module, as well as all other modules, is very useful to determine what actions were taken for each sale, along with dates and times of every occurrence.
- The Report Builder is an excellent tool to create customized reports relevant to our business' way of obtaining information.
- One area that currently doesn't exist would be to have the ability to track out-of-carton merchandise
- There are some screens that require redundant keystrokes to obtain additional information. You sometimes have to "start over" to find the same information for additional products, customers, etc.
- In some cases, the system is too restrictive, and will not let you take any shortcuts. As an example, if you receive service parts at no charge from the vendor, the purchase order for the parts cannot be closed out unless you enter a no-charge invoice to offset the received parts order.
- It handles the unique sales order process to the furniture industry beautifully.
- With Advanced Warehouse Management capabilities it makes running the distribution centers much more efficient.
- It's mobile applications make it possible for our sales staff to take much better care of the consumer without ever leaving their side to find a terminal.
- Currently the client platform has to run in a Windows environment. But I understand they are starting the address this.
STORIS POS Scorecard Summary
About STORIS POS
STORIS, Inc. provides integrated retail software solutions for furniture, bedding, appliance and electronics retailers. The framework of STORIS is designed to add efficiency across daily operations including Point of Sale, Customer Service, Inventory Control, Merchandising, Accounting, Finance, Business Intelligence, Mobile, and eCommerce.
The vendor provides scalable software solutions and
premium services to manage every aspect of the user's business. With the STORIS Cloud
Solution, the vendor provides an affordable subscription service that gives retailers
cloud access to our comprehensive software applications. According to the vendor, thousands of small to
mid-sized businesses run their daily operations with the
In addition, the company offers implementation services, such as project management, training, consulting, technical support, and IT training; and upgrade and development services.
STORIS POS Screenshots
STORIS POS Competitors
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
STORIS POS Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||50%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||38%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||12%|
STORIS POS Support Options
STORIS POS Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Mobile Application:||Windows, iPad Application|
|Supported Countries:||United States, Canada, Mexico, Other International Areas|