https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/sV/BW/3E3SZXJ2UOHX.PNGNeed to get started fast? Streak is your answer.We use Streak to communicate with our target audience. It allows us to quickly create lists, groups and workflows to that everyone on our team knows where we stand with each potential client. It makes it super easy to plan, organize and prepare campaigns and work with customers going forward. We ought to use it more than we do.,Integrates well with Google Sheets and allows you to import boxes. Color Coded and custom stages allow you to plan your campaigns and track them efficiently Being able to assign it to different team members works great.,Streak should work better with Microsoft. Often you need to run your excel files through Sheets in order for them to be compatible. Having a Dashboard rather than being a tab in your email might add to its usability. Automated progression through the stages,10,As soon as we started using streak to email our list it cut down my time significantly. No longer did I have to copy and paste emails to everyone. Being able to track responses and follow up is amazing. Being able to contact people who are recommended to us but are not yet on our sales list has been huge.,MailChimp, Infusionsoft and Constant Contact,WordPress, Facebook for Business, Microsoft 365 BusinessStreak is awesome!I believe I am the only one in my organization that utilizes Streak. The problem that Streak addresses is knowing when and how many times a peer may have viewed an email.,Emailing a colleague Cold emailing an individual Notifying you when someone views your email,It would be great to see which email address views the email in a thread.,10,No negative impact,Save time and increase productivity in the early stage of your sales process.We use Streak in our sales division and it saves us countless hours of data manipulation in the early stage of the sales process. It works directly in your Gmail Inbox, making it straightforward to create leads, move them between stages and aggregate data as you go.,By sitting right in your inbox it helps to save a lot of time that otherwise would be spent going forth and back between systems. The snoozing feature is priceless, helping on keeping track with leads while keeping a clean Inbox. My team can work collaboratively with each lead, making it easy to "pass the baton" at each stage.,It would be cool if Streak integrated natively with other tools like our quote system and CRM. Exporting and manipulating aggregated data is somehow difficult. It lacks the features of a full-fledged CRM, which can be a pro or con depending on your specific sales process. It lacks a proper user interface (other than what you see in your inbox.),10,The ROI in the early stage of the sales process is impressive, especially when it comes to time saved manipulating data. My salespeople are extremely agile when it comes to data manipulation through the qualification process. We have to invest some time moving data manually after the qualification process, but it can't compare with the time saved beforehand.,Pipedrive and Salesforce,Zoho CRM, PipedriveRead/Unread icons on every email you've sent!Each of us sales reps use Streak to track our emails. We've even encouraged our customer success team to use it as they're engaging actively with our customers to know if they got their intended emails okay. The ability to see if a key prospect has opened my email or not is critical, the ability to be notified at the time they open the email and especially if they open it multiple times is even more insightful.,An icon on the subject line of the email notifying whether the sent email has been opened or not Real-time notification when the email is opened Ability to delay or customize when an email is sent,I wish I could customize the feed in my Gmail so that I can either hide or see the statistics for specific contacts instead of it always showing up and taking up valuable screen space. I wish I could track attachment downloads and links clicked. I wish I could track email forwards and who they sent the email to.,10,I can easily see who is engaging with my emails and who isn't. It has directly saved me time in not working with prospects who aren't even opening my emails, or potentially those who are opening, but never responding. Streak has increased my awareness if old leads are re-opening my content. I've closed deals because I called someone who was re-opening my content. Streak has saved me time in pre-programming when I want a strategic email to be sent. I can now have emails sent first thing in the morning while I may actually be on calls or in meetings.,,Salesforce App Cloud, ClientSuccess, Zoom, Slack, SalesLoft,5Streak is a must-have!Streak is something I use for my business and for my personal needs, it allows me to see who opened my email, from what device, and when. This is really useful because it allows me to react in a way that gives me the upper-hand in certain situations, without having the anxiety of "did they see my email?" Of course, there are alternatives to this feature. Where Streak wins is it's simplicity and the ability to create reminders or mail merges with ease.,The read-receipt feature is exceptional, better than any other service I have used. The onboarding tutorials are really great. Everything works like it should.,Streak could improve in the way it first integrates into Gmail. When you clear Cache and Cookies it disconnects and then you can accidentally send out emails without open-tracking. It could improve by having a better import system for importing data into the "boxes" used for mail merges. It could be improved by having the ability to split reminders for companies, based on who you talked to.,10,It has helped me save time on reaching out to people thinking that they didn't get my first email. It had the positive return on investment in the fact that the time I spend using Streak is much less than the time I would spend not using it. Streak has taught me the importance and ease of mail merges, since nothing else out there was as seamless to start with.,G Suite
Streak

Streak Reviews

Streak
Filter 15 vetted Streak reviews and ratings
Aaron Nielsen profile photo
November 18, 2018

Review: "Need to get started fast? Streak is your answer."

• Integrates well with Google Sheets and allows you to import boxes.
  • Color Coded and custom stages allow you to plan your campaigns and track them efficiently
  • Being able to assign it to different team members works great.
  • Streak should work better with Microsoft. Often you need to run your excel files through Sheets in order for them to be compatible.
  • Having a Dashboard rather than being a tab in your email might add to its usability.
  • Automated progression through the stages
Streak is absolutely perfect when you want to send a standard format to a large amount of people. When you want to set up work flows for different members of the team and know exactly where you stand.

If however you'd like a highly visual advertisement style email and commercial list management, I'd recommend another CRM.
Read Aaron Nielsen's full review
Shiraz Dole profile photo
November 16, 2017

User Review: "Streak is awesome!"

• Emailing a colleague
  • Cold emailing an individual
  • Notifying you when someone views your email
  • It would be great to see which email address views the email in a thread.
Streak is well suited for almost email settings. I believe it does a great job of letting you know when someone has and has not viewed your email. Therefore, you know what subject line to use to engage an individual's attention. It also lets you know if someone is ignoring your emails.
Read Shiraz Dole's full review
Pablo Povarchik profile photo
October 09, 2017

Streak Review: "Save time and increase productivity in the early stage of your sales process."

• By sitting right in your inbox it helps to save a lot of time that otherwise would be spent going forth and back between systems.
  • The snoozing feature is priceless, helping on keeping track with leads while keeping a clean Inbox.
  • My team can work collaboratively with each lead, making it easy to "pass the baton" at each stage.
  • It would be cool if Streak integrated natively with other tools like our quote system and CRM.
  • Exporting and manipulating aggregated data is somehow difficult.
  • It lacks the features of a full-fledged CRM, which can be a pro or con depending on your specific sales process.
  • It lacks a proper user interface (other than what you see in your inbox.)
Streak is well suited for the early stage of the sales process, especially where you don't know yet if there is a real opportunity or not. It is not a replacement for full-fledged CRM when it comes to established clients.
Read Pablo Povarchik's full review
Corey Calder profile photo
June 12, 2017

Streak Review: "Read/Unread icons on every email you've sent!"

• An icon on the subject line of the email notifying whether the sent email has been opened or not
  • Real-time notification when the email is opened
  • Ability to delay or customize when an email is sent
  • I wish I could customize the feed in my Gmail so that I can either hide or see the statistics for specific contacts instead of it always showing up and taking up valuable screen space.
  • I wish I could track attachment downloads and links clicked.
  • I wish I could track email forwards and who they sent the email to.
Well suited for a sales rep who wants basic visibility into who is opening or not opening emails. Also very well suited for any individual managing relationships with clients/prospects (CSM role, account manager, support, etc.). Streak would not work well for someone wanting deep analytics into email campaigns and templates (prospect marketing, lead generation, customer marketing, etc.).
Read Corey Calder's full review
October 24, 2017

User Review: "Streak is a must-have!"

• The read-receipt feature is exceptional, better than any other service I have used.
  • The onboarding tutorials are really great.
  • Everything works like it should.
  • Streak could improve in the way it first integrates into Gmail. When you clear Cache and Cookies it disconnects and then you can accidentally send out emails without open-tracking.
  • It could improve by having a better import system for importing data into the "boxes" used for mail merges.
  • It could be improved by having the ability to split reminders for companies, based on who you talked to.
Very well suited for salespeople. I would use it for anything to be honest, there is always a feature that anyone could make use of with Streak - as long as they're sending emails, they can benefit from it. And the majority of its great features are free. I highly recommend it.
Matthew Fox profile photo
July 21, 2016

Streak Review: "One of the most versatile tools I've used."

I use this product as an informal applicant tracking system as well as a contact list. It is helpful in many different ways and has a lot to offer as far as solutions [go].
  • Free Email tracking is included, it starts at 200 tracked emails a month but if you share it with 5 people it becomes unlimited.
  • Mass mailing/Mail merging, allows use of mass mailing contacts and has dynamic fields for customized emails.
  • Snippets or templating, allows for quick pasting messages that are used often.
  • Snoozing or email reminding. Allows you to snooze an email and archives it until a set time where then it will pop up at the top of your inbox.
  • Mail scheduling. Allows for sending emails out at a set time, this can be done with mass mailing as well.
  • The UI could be a little better but it's great as of their latest update.
  • Improved tracking analytics would also be awesome.
  • More insight into product details or a forum for questions would be great.
Streak is very well rounded in the number of scenarios it can be used in, especially for small businesses looking to have a simple system. However its scalability is probably something that could be improved.
Read Matthew Fox's full review

About Streak

Streak is a cloud-based sales email tracking tool for Gmail. The vendor describes Streak as "CRM in your inbox," and the mission is to allow users to run their entire businesses from their inboxes. It includes email power tools such as view tracking info, mail merge, snooze, send later, snippets, and thread splitter. Streak is used by a range of different teams: Sales, Product Dev, Deal Flow, Fundraising, Support, Hiring, and Real Estate.

Streak Technical Details