Streak is a must-have!

October 24, 2017
Streak is something I use for my business and for my personal needs, it allows me to see who opened my email, from what device, and when. …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Streak, and make your voice heard!

What is Streak?

What is HubSpot CRM?

HubSpot’s CRM enables growth-minded businesses to optimize their relationships with leads and customers. Through harnessing the power of carefully crafted sales, marketing, customer service, content management, and operations tools, the software aims to make it easy to unify team strategy and drive…

What is Mailshake?

Mailshake is a suite of tools for teams sending sales emails, including pre-written emails, follow-up scheduling and send controls, merge fields and customization / personalization, in-built monitoring, and both an API and Zapier integrations, notably with Gmail and Google Suite.

What is Streak?

Streak is a cloud-based sales email tracking tool for Gmail. The vendor describes Streak as "CRM in your inbox," and the mission is to allow users to run their entire businesses from their inboxes. It includes email power tools such as view tracking info, mail merge, snooze, send later, snippets, and thread splitter. Streak is used by a range of different teams: Sales, Product Dev, Deal Flow, Fundraising, Support, Hiring, and Real Estate.

Streak Technical Details

Streak's unprofessional business practices are enough for me to switch to another provider. I am genuinely disappointed and upset with their pricing approach. There is a complete lack of respect for business owners who rely on their product. HubSpot and Asana were always on my mind and I will likely give them a try.
HubSpot was almost too freeform, I had a hard time grasping how it could work for me because there was so much that could be changed around. Streak was so easy to figure out without much time invested and I like that it just lives in my Gmail without needing to go to a separate website/login.
Raphael Sanguinete | TrustRadius Reviewer
Streak is simpler to use, mostly because it lives inside your Gmail/Gsuite inbox and its features are directly connected to the e-mails that you are already working with. But that's not all good. The other software, as they have their own platforms, have more complex features, nicer interfaces and are more appropriate to use in cases of heavy CRM needs.
Aaron Nielsen | TrustRadius Reviewer
Streak gives us all the features we need for our initial contact and quick communication. It also has the benefit of being free.

If you want long term list management and sales, I'd recommend one of the other ones.
Pablo Povarchik | TrustRadius Reviewer
Pipedrive is somehow "disconnected from the rest of the world" being a standalone app (the last time I used it was three years ago, that may have changed.) Salesforce is over-complicated and cumbersome for the "discovery" part of the sales process. Streak is straightforward to implement and starts saving you time right away, up to the point where a lead becomes an opportunity.
Corey Calder | TrustRadius Reviewer
I selected Streak because it was easy to set up and required no admin or developer assistance. I could get myself up and running without having to trouble any others on my team. Other systems I've used are costly and required integrations and authentication to be done internally before it can be active and ultimately made Streak a clear winner. I could turn it on and have it up within minutes.