Streak Reviews

May 27, 2020

Alternatives Considered

Streak's unprofessional business practices are enough for me to switch to another provider. I am genuinely disappointed and upset with their pricing approach. There is a complete lack of respect for business owners who rely on their product. HubSpot and Asana were always on my mind and I will likely give them a try.
January 30, 2020

Alternatives Considered

Streak is much faster in its notification that a client is on your email, and it also seemed to be more accurate in letting you know where the client was reading their email from (i.e. geographically speaking).
December 03, 2019
Stephanie Majeran | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

HubSpot was almost too freeform, I had a hard time grasping how it could work for me because there was so much that could be changed around. Streak was so easy to figure out without much time invested and I like that it just lives in my Gmail without needing to go to a separate website/login.
Read Stephanie Majeran's full review
March 16, 2019
Raphael Sanguinete | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

Streak is simpler to use, mostly because it lives inside your Gmail/Gsuite inbox and its features are directly connected to the e-mails that you are already working with. But that's not all good. The other software, as they have their own platforms, have more complex features, nicer interfaces and are more appropriate to use in cases of heavy CRM needs.
Read Raphael Sanguinete's full review
November 18, 2018
Aaron Nielsen | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

Streak gives us all the features we need for our initial contact and quick communication. It also has the benefit of being free.

If you want long term list management and sales, I'd recommend one of the other ones.
Read Aaron Nielsen's full review
October 09, 2017
Pablo Povarchik | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

Pipedrive is somehow "disconnected from the rest of the world" being a standalone app (the last time I used it was three years ago, that may have changed.)
Salesforce is over-complicated and cumbersome for the "discovery" part of the sales process.
Streak is straightforward to implement and starts saving you time right away, up to the point where a lead becomes an opportunity.
Read Pablo Povarchik's full review
June 12, 2017
Corey Calder | TrustRadius Reviewer

Alternatives Considered

I selected Streak because it was easy to set up and required no admin or developer assistance. I could get myself up and running without having to trouble any others on my team. Other systems I've used are costly and required integrations and authentication to be done internally before it can be active and ultimately made Streak a clear winner. I could turn it on and have it up within minutes.
Read Corey Calder's full review

What is Streak?

Streak is a cloud-based sales email tracking tool for Gmail. The vendor describes Streak as "CRM in your inbox," and the mission is to allow users to run their entire businesses from their inboxes. It includes email power tools such as view tracking info, mail merge, snooze, send later, snippets, and thread splitter. Streak is used by a range of different teams: Sales, Product Dev, Deal Flow, Fundraising, Support, Hiring, and Real Estate.

Streak Technical Details