Streak Reviews

November 18, 2018
Aaron Nielsen | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• As soon as we started using streak to email our list it cut down my time significantly. No longer did I have to copy and paste emails to everyone.
  • Being able to track responses and follow up is amazing.
  • Being able to contact people who are recommended to us but are not yet on our sales list has been huge.
Read Aaron Nielsen's full review
October 09, 2017
Pablo Povarchik | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• The ROI in the early stage of the sales process is impressive, especially when it comes to time saved manipulating data.
  • My salespeople are extremely agile when it comes to data manipulation through the qualification process.
  • We have to invest some time moving data manually after the qualification process, but it can't compare with the time saved beforehand.
Read Pablo Povarchik's full review
June 12, 2017
Corey Calder | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• I can easily see who is engaging with my emails and who isn't. It has directly saved me time in not working with prospects who aren't even opening my emails, or potentially those who are opening, but never responding.
  • Streak has increased my awareness if old leads are re-opening my content. I've closed deals because I called someone who was re-opening my content.
  • Streak has saved me time in pre-programming when I want a strategic email to be sent. I can now have emails sent first thing in the morning while I may actually be on calls or in meetings.
Read Corey Calder's full review
July 21, 2016
Matthew Fox | TrustRadius Reviewer

Return on Investment

• Streak saves me a lot of time in my outreach and follow up processes with the ability to schedule and mail merge contacts.
  • Negatively it is a little time consuming on inputting data for all the fields I use.
  • Being able to integrate with Google Drive helps because it saves on having an extra cost for storage.
Read Matthew Fox's full review
October 24, 2017

Return on Investment

• It has helped me save time on reaching out to people thinking that they didn't get my first email.
  • It had the positive return on investment in the fact that the time I spend using Streak is much less than the time I would spend not using it.
  • Streak has taught me the importance and ease of mail merges, since nothing else out there was as seamless to start with.

What is Streak?

Streak is a cloud-based sales email tracking tool for Gmail. The vendor describes Streak as "CRM in your inbox," and the mission is to allow users to run their entire businesses from their inboxes. It includes email power tools such as view tracking info, mail merge, snooze, send later, snippets, and thread splitter. Streak is used by a range of different teams: Sales, Product Dev, Deal Flow, Fundraising, Support, Hiring, and Real Estate.

Streak Technical Details