Streak is a must-have!

October 24, 2017
Streak is something I use for my business and for my personal needs, it allows me to see who opened my email, from what device, and when. …

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Streak, and make your voice heard!

What is Streak?

What is HubSpot CRM?

HubSpot’s CRM enables growth-minded businesses to optimize their relationships with leads and customers. Through harnessing the power of carefully crafted sales, marketing, customer service, content management, and operations tools, the software aims to make it easy to unify team strategy and drive…

What is Mailshake?

Mailshake is a suite of tools for teams sending sales emails, including pre-written emails, follow-up scheduling and send controls, merge fields and customization / personalization, in-built monitoring, and both an API and Zapier integrations, notably with Gmail and Google Suite.

What is Streak?

Streak is a cloud-based sales email tracking tool for Gmail. The vendor describes Streak as "CRM in your inbox," and the mission is to allow users to run their entire businesses from their inboxes. It includes email power tools such as view tracking info, mail merge, snooze, send later, snippets, and thread splitter. Streak is used by a range of different teams: Sales, Product Dev, Deal Flow, Fundraising, Support, Hiring, and Real Estate.

Streak Technical Details

Aaron Nielsen | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • As soon as we started using streak to email our list it cut down my time significantly. No longer did I have to copy and paste emails to everyone.
  • Being able to track responses and follow up is amazing.
  • Being able to contact people who are recommended to us but are not yet on our sales list has been huge.
October 24, 2017

Streak is a must-have!

• It has helped me save time on reaching out to people thinking that they didn't get my first email.
  • It had the positive return on investment in the fact that the time I spend using Streak is much less than the time I would spend not using it.
  • Streak has taught me the importance and ease of mail merges, since nothing else out there was as seamless to start with.
Pablo Povarchik | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • The ROI in the early stage of the sales process is impressive, especially when it comes to time saved manipulating data.
  • My salespeople are extremely agile when it comes to data manipulation through the qualification process.
  • We have to invest some time moving data manually after the qualification process, but it can't compare with the time saved beforehand.
Corey Calder | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • I can easily see who is engaging with my emails and who isn't. It has directly saved me time in not working with prospects who aren't even opening my emails, or potentially those who are opening, but never responding.
  • Streak has increased my awareness if old leads are re-opening my content. I've closed deals because I called someone who was re-opening my content.
  • Streak has saved me time in pre-programming when I want a strategic email to be sent. I can now have emails sent first thing in the morning while I may actually be on calls or in meetings.
Matthew Fox | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Streak saves me a lot of time in my outreach and follow up processes with the ability to schedule and mail merge contacts.
  • Negatively it is a little time consuming on inputting data for all the fields I use.
  • Being able to integrate with Google Drive helps because it saves on having an extra cost for storage.