Streak Reviews

December 03, 2019
Stephanie Majeran | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I use the free version because it is just me, I don't have any employees. I love it as a way to quickly group correspondence with my clients and other contacts, separate from having to have hundreds of subfolders IN the email. It is a separate place to see a quick listing of all clients and contacts, I like that I can export this list to an Excel sheet. I use it as my CRM, but without a lot of complexity, it's more just a quick way to see all of the correspondence.
Read Stephanie Majeran's full review
November 07, 2019
Sharon Ayalon | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use it to track many business processes including sales, partnerships, support, hiring, deal flow, and much more. Streak also includes a powerful set of email tools such as email tracking, that lets you track when an email is opened.
Read Sharon Ayalon's full review
January 30, 2020

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

It's an extremely simple yet useful software that enables our sales team to know when prospects are looking at emails. This allows us to pursue certain prospects somewhat more diligently and efficiently, as we know there is some level of interest due to the Streak notifications revealing they're on our emails.
March 16, 2019
Raphael Sanguinete | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Streaks functionalities to help us better manage our Gsuite inboxes, by using the Streak boxes to handle deals and services pipelines inside Gmail. We also use the Streak expansions for Gmail like the e-mail tracking feature and the snippets saved messages for use in e-mails and responses in an automated way,
Read Raphael Sanguinete's full review
November 18, 2018
Aaron Nielsen | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Streak to communicate with our target audience. It allows us to quickly create lists, groups and workflows to that everyone on our team knows where we stand with each potential client.

It makes it super easy to plan, organize and prepare campaigns and work with customers going forward. We ought to use it more than we do.
Read Aaron Nielsen's full review
November 16, 2017
Shiraz Dole | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I believe I am the only one in my organization that utilizes Streak. The problem that Streak addresses is knowing when and how many times a peer may have viewed an email.
Read Shiraz Dole's full review
October 09, 2017
Pablo Povarchik | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We use Streak in our sales division and it saves us countless hours of data manipulation in the early stage of the sales process. It works directly in your Gmail Inbox, making it straightforward to create leads, move them between stages and aggregate data as you go.
Read Pablo Povarchik's full review
June 12, 2017
Corey Calder | TrustRadius Reviewer

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Each of us sales reps use Streak to track our emails. We've even encouraged our customer success team to use it as they're engaging actively with our customers to know if they got their intended emails okay. The ability to see if a key prospect has opened my email or not is critical, the ability to be notified at the time they open the email and especially if they open it multiple times is even more insightful.
Read Corey Calder's full review
October 24, 2017

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Streak is something I use for my business and for my personal needs, it allows me to see who opened my email, from what device, and when. This is really useful because it allows me to react in a way that gives me the upper-hand in certain situations, without having the anxiety of "did they see my email?" Of course, there are alternatives to this feature. Where Streak wins is it's simplicity and the ability to create reminders or mail merges with ease.

What is Streak?

Streak is a cloud-based sales email tracking tool for Gmail. The vendor describes Streak as "CRM in your inbox," and the mission is to allow users to run their entire businesses from their inboxes. It includes email power tools such as view tracking info, mail merge, snooze, send later, snippets, and thread splitter. Streak is used by a range of different teams: Sales, Product Dev, Deal Flow, Fundraising, Support, Hiring, and Real Estate.

Streak Technical Details