Streak is a must-have!

October 24, 2017

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Streak, and make your voice heard!

What is Streak?

What is HubSpot CRM?

HubSpot’s CRM enables growth-minded businesses to optimize their relationships with leads and customers. Through harnessing the power of carefully crafted sales, marketing, customer service, content management, and operations tools, the software aims to make it easy to unify team strategy and drive…

What is Mailshake?

Mailshake is a suite of tools for teams sending sales emails, including pre-written emails, follow-up scheduling and send controls, merge fields and customization / personalization, in-built monitoring, and both an API and Zapier integrations, notably with Gmail and Google Suite.

What is Streak?

Streak is a cloud-based sales email tracking tool for Gmail. The vendor describes Streak as "CRM in your inbox," and the mission is to allow users to run their entire businesses from their inboxes. It includes email power tools such as view tracking info, mail merge, snooze, send later, snippets, and thread splitter. Streak is used by a range of different teams: Sales, Product Dev, Deal Flow, Fundraising, Support, Hiring, and Real Estate.

Streak Technical Details

It's an extremely simple yet useful software that enables our sales team to know when prospects are looking at emails. This allows us to pursue certain prospects somewhat more diligently and efficiently, as we know there is some level of interest due to the Streak notifications revealing they're on our emails.
I use the free version because it is just me, I don't have any employees. I love it as a way to quickly group correspondence with my clients and other contacts, separate from having to have hundreds of subfolders IN the email. It is a separate place to see a quick listing of all clients and contacts, I like that I can export this list to an Excel sheet. I use it as my CRM, but without a lot of complexity, it's more just a quick way to see all of the correspondence.
Raphael Sanguinete | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Streaks functionalities to help us better manage our Gsuite inboxes, by using the Streak boxes to handle deals and services pipelines inside Gmail. We also use the Streak expansions for Gmail like the e-mail tracking feature and the snippets saved messages for use in e-mails and responses in an automated way,
Aaron Nielsen | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Streak to communicate with our target audience. It allows us to quickly create lists, groups and workflows to that everyone on our team knows where we stand with each potential client.

It makes it super easy to plan, organize and prepare campaigns and work with customers going forward. We ought to use it more than we do.
October 24, 2017

Streak is a must-have!

Streak is something I use for my business and for my personal needs, it allows me to see who opened my email, from what device, and when. This is really useful because it allows me to react in a way that gives me the upper-hand in certain situations, without having the anxiety of "did they see my email?" Of course, there are alternatives to this feature. Where Streak wins is it's simplicity and the ability to create reminders or mail merges with ease.
Pablo Povarchik | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Streak in our sales division and it saves us countless hours of data manipulation in the early stage of the sales process. It works directly in your Gmail Inbox, making it straightforward to create leads, move them between stages and aggregate data as you go.
Corey Calder | TrustRadius Reviewer
Each of us sales reps use Streak to track our emails. We've even encouraged our customer success team to use it as they're engaging actively with our customers to know if they got their intended emails okay. The ability to see if a key prospect has opened my email or not is critical, the ability to be notified at the time they open the email and especially if they open it multiple times is even more insightful.