https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/wT/UF/HETM7SMW8G0L.pngStreamsend Review - 7.11.14In my last agency, I used Streamsend strictly in our Marketing and Advertising department. Streamsend was great for creating and sending newsletters, tracking reports and click-through rates and list building. In addition, we used Streamsend for Email blasts and Evites. We were able to upload custom layouts and designs based on our clients branding campaign and usage guides.,Organized layouts to complete all your newsletter, Eblast and Evite needs Reporting was accurate and detailed for providing a strength and weakness per campaign List building was easy to upload and easy to organize,The amount of creative elements could be improved for a more modern design look and feel Implementing social media integration onto each email campaign. Whether it be social sharing or following Provide reporting in a more presentation-style look when presenting to clients for review,5,I saw an impact on our ROI when using Streamsend for our weekly newsletters, since we used them as a redirect back to our website for new business The only negative impact I can think of would be the loss of some our registrants through our email database. Some thought that we sent out Eblasts and newsletters to frequently. It did help with faster lead conversion as we saw higher traffic and visitors to our website through direct click-through from our email campaigns,MailChimp,Constant Contact,Emma,5Streamsend Streamlines the Marketing ProcessWe use Streamsend in a department of our organization for our customer outreach. It is the best way to send out our emails and to track analytics.,Tracking Analytics Ability to send one email several times Keeping track of email queue,Easier ability to delete old subscriber lists. Notification when emails for the month are running low.,10,Ability to better plan email topics Ability to see the impact we are having on our customer base and how apt our customers are to open our emails Streamlining the email process for colleagues,,10Web Development group gets the word out with Streamsend!I decided to use Streamsend to distribute my company email campaigns. It was our company-wide email campaign tool and allowed us to communicate with our clients, prospects and business connections.,Structured emails. Intuitive UI. Ease of campaign execution.,More template options. Plug and play emails. Enriched metrics.,7,Brand awareness. Company messaging. Communication campaigns, seasonal advertising.,Constant Contact,MailChimp,5Reliable and Efficient but lacks updated TemplatesOur company uses Streamsend to blast new/current architectural projects to past, current and future clients. We also use Streamsend as a greeting during the holiday season. Our company is small, with only 10 employees. I personally create and send all of our email blasts through Streamsend after approval from our principals. We use the service to remind the industry of our capabilities and success in creating large scale projects as a small firm.,Streamsend reports allows us to see who is opening our email blasts and it even pinpoints how many viewers then go onto look at our social media sites and website. Streamsend allows you to go back and review past email blasts. This prevents me from creating marketing material similar to what I have done in the past. The site shows you who's email address was undeliverable. This helps me to weed out any old e-mails or individuals who requested to block the blasts.,The tools for creating the marketing piece could be updated a bit. There are not any layouts available that are particularly laid out for our industry. We focus on imagery rather than text, and we don't need a newsletter format. It has been challenging for me to connect our social media sites to marketing pieces in the past. I feel like this could be done with more ease.,8,We use the service as a marketing tool. It helps up to create a conversation with past, present and future clients.,SurveyMonkey,MailChimp,5Great Product!We currently have two different email programs. One program connects to our CRM system, while Streamsend is the other. Our Marketing Department uses Streamsend services to address SPAM concerns as our email system will not allow us to send to more than 1,000 people per hour. Therefore, in order to not become black or grey listed our team uses Streamsend for large mailings.,Streamsend is very easy to use The campaign feature helps us easily sort out different emails Uploading lists is very easy The UI is very intuitive,Streamsend could make it easier to send test emails The text is often small and difficult to read since it's grey with a white background,10,Streamsend is a fast way to distribute emails The reporting feature allows us to clean our lists The reporting features allows us to communicate our impact for marketing campaigns The reporting features allows us to communicate how clean our lists are,constant contact,Cvent Event Management,10,4,2,Email SPAM Compliance Educational Materials
Streamsend

Streamsend Reviews

Streamsend
Filter 8 vetted Streamsend reviews and ratings
David Ayzenberg profile photo
July 12, 2014

"Streamsend Review - 7.11.14"

• Organized layouts to complete all your newsletter, Eblast and Evite needs
  • Reporting was accurate and detailed for providing a strength and weakness per campaign
  • List building was easy to upload and easy to organize
  • The amount of creative elements could be improved for a more modern design look and feel
  • Implementing social media integration onto each email campaign. Whether it be social sharing or following
  • Provide reporting in a more presentation-style look when presenting to clients for review
The best scenarios would be email marketing campaigns such as eBlasts, Evites and newsletter/notifications. I believe Streamsend would be less appropriate for overall branding campaign and strategy.
Read David Ayzenberg's full review
Stephanie Carino profile photo
July 01, 2014

Review: "Streamsend Streamlines the Marketing Process"

• Tracking Analytics
  • Ability to send one email several times
  • Keeping track of email queue
  • Easier ability to delete old subscriber lists.
  • Notification when emails for the month are running low.
Streamsend is extremely easy to use and is suited for multiple business solutions. For companies that need to send out less than 1,000 emails a month, this would not be an appropriate option.
Read Stephanie Carino's full review
Rebecca Pleshaw profile photo
July 14, 2014

Review: "Web Development group gets the word out with Streamsend!"

• Structured emails.
  • Intuitive UI.
  • Ease of campaign execution.
  • More template options.
  • Plug and play emails.
  • Enriched metrics.
I would recommend it based on ease of use and the modern UI.
Read Rebecca Pleshaw's full review
July 11, 2014

Streamsend Review: "Reliable and Efficient but lacks updated Templates"

• Streamsend reports allows us to see who is opening our email blasts and it even pinpoints how many viewers then go onto look at our social media sites and website.
  • Streamsend allows you to go back and review past email blasts. This prevents me from creating marketing material similar to what I have done in the past.
  • The site shows you who's email address was undeliverable. This helps me to weed out any old e-mails or individuals who requested to block the blasts.
  • The tools for creating the marketing piece could be updated a bit. There are not any layouts available that are particularly laid out for our industry. We focus on imagery rather than text, and we don't need a newsletter format.
  • It has been challenging for me to connect our social media sites to marketing pieces in the past. I feel like this could be done with more ease.
I believe this service is best suited for companies who wish to be sending newsletters or any information that is delivered via text. If you are focused primarily on sending images, you are better off uploading your own template.
July 01, 2014

Streamsend Review: "Great Product!"

• Streamsend is very easy to use
  • The campaign feature helps us easily sort out different emails
  • Uploading lists is very easy
  • The UI is very intuitive
  • Streamsend could make it easier to send test emails
  • The text is often small and difficult to read since it's grey with a white background
As I mentioned earlier, Streamsend is a great third-party email distribution system for large mailings. We are never concerned with the CAN-SPAM act compliance when we are using Streamsend to invite clients to events, or to send them educational materials. I would also recommend Streamsend to companies of all sizes because their pricing model is scalable.

About Streamsend