Streamsend Review - 7.11.14

July 12, 2014

Great Product!

July 01, 2014

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Streamsend, and make your voice heard!

Sorry, this product's description is unavailable

What is SafeOpt (formerly AddShoppers)?

AddShoppers provides social log in solutions to online merchants. Some key features include: Automated Email Responses, Dynamic Content, and Lead Segmentation.

What is Mailchimp?

MailChimp is an SMB-oriented email platform. A free account is offered with a 500 subscriber limit and with a limit of 3000 sends. There are various pricing models above 500 subscribers.

What is Streamsend?

Streamsend Technical Details

Compare with

Rebecca Pleshaw | TrustRadius Reviewer
I decided to use Streamsend to distribute my company email campaigns. It was our company-wide email campaign tool and allowed us to communicate with our clients, prospects and business connections.
  • Structured emails.
  • Intuitive UI.
  • Ease of campaign execution.
  • More template options.
  • Plug and play emails.
  • Enriched metrics.
I would recommend it based on ease of use and the modern UI.
David Ayzenberg | TrustRadius Reviewer
In my last agency, I used Streamsend strictly in our Marketing and Advertising department. Streamsend was great for creating and sending newsletters, tracking reports and click-through rates and list building. In addition, we used Streamsend for Email blasts and Evites. We were able to upload custom layouts and designs based on our clients branding campaign and usage guides.
  • Organized layouts to complete all your newsletter, Eblast and Evite needs
  • Reporting was accurate and detailed for providing a strength and weakness per campaign
  • List building was easy to upload and easy to organize
  • The amount of creative elements could be improved for a more modern design look and feel
  • Implementing social media integration onto each email campaign. Whether it be social sharing or following
  • Provide reporting in a more presentation-style look when presenting to clients for review
The best scenarios would be email marketing campaigns such as eBlasts, Evites and newsletter/notifications. I believe Streamsend would be less appropriate for overall branding campaign and strategy.
Our company uses Streamsend to blast new/current architectural projects to past, current and future clients. We also use Streamsend as a greeting during the holiday season. Our company is small, with only 10 employees. I personally create and send all of our email blasts through Streamsend after approval from our principals. We use the service to remind the industry of our capabilities and success in creating large scale projects as a small firm.
  • Streamsend reports allows us to see who is opening our email blasts and it even pinpoints how many viewers then go onto look at our social media sites and website.
  • Streamsend allows you to go back and review past email blasts. This prevents me from creating marketing material similar to what I have done in the past.
  • The site shows you who's email address was undeliverable. This helps me to weed out any old e-mails or individuals who requested to block the blasts.
  • The tools for creating the marketing piece could be updated a bit. There are not any layouts available that are particularly laid out for our industry. We focus on imagery rather than text, and we don't need a newsletter format.
  • It has been challenging for me to connect our social media sites to marketing pieces in the past. I feel like this could be done with more ease.
I believe this service is best suited for companies who wish to be sending newsletters or any information that is delivered via text. If you are focused primarily on sending images, you are better off uploading your own template.
Stephanie Carino | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Streamsend in a department of our organization for our customer outreach. It is the best way to send out our emails and to track analytics.
  • Tracking Analytics
  • Ability to send one email several times
  • Keeping track of email queue
  • Easier ability to delete old subscriber lists.
  • Notification when emails for the month are running low.
Streamsend is extremely easy to use and is suited for multiple business solutions. For companies that need to send out less than 1,000 emails a month, this would not be an appropriate option.
July 01, 2014

Great Product!

We currently have two different email programs. One program connects to our CRM system, while Streamsend is the other. Our Marketing Department uses Streamsend services to address SPAM concerns as our email system will not allow us to send to more than 1,000 people per hour. Therefore, in order to not become black or grey listed our team uses Streamsend for large mailings.
  • Streamsend is very easy to use
  • The campaign feature helps us easily sort out different emails
  • Uploading lists is very easy
  • The UI is very intuitive
  • Streamsend could make it easier to send test emails
  • The text is often small and difficult to read since it's grey with a white background
As I mentioned earlier, Streamsend is a great third-party email distribution system for large mailings. We are never concerned with the CAN-SPAM act compliance when we are using Streamsend to invite clients to events, or to send them educational materials. I would also recommend Streamsend to companies of all sizes because their pricing model is scalable.