I decided to use Streamsend to distribute my company email campaigns. It was our company-wide email campaign tool and allowed us to …
In my last agency, I used Streamsend strictly in our Marketing and Advertising department. Streamsend was great for creating and sending …
Our company uses Streamsend to blast new/current architectural projects to past, current and future clients. We also use Streamsend as a …
We use Streamsend in a department of our organization for our customer outreach. It is the best way to send out our emails and to track …
We currently have two different email programs. One program connects to our CRM system, while Streamsend is the other. Our Marketing …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Streamsend, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Structured emails.
- Intuitive UI.
- Ease of campaign execution.
- More template options.
- Plug and play emails.
- Enriched metrics.
- Organized layouts to complete all your newsletter, Eblast and Evite needs
- Reporting was accurate and detailed for providing a strength and weakness per campaign
- List building was easy to upload and easy to organize
- The amount of creative elements could be improved for a more modern design look and feel
- Implementing social media integration onto each email campaign. Whether it be social sharing or following
- Provide reporting in a more presentation-style look when presenting to clients for review
- Streamsend reports allows us to see who is opening our email blasts and it even pinpoints how many viewers then go onto look at our social media sites and website.
- Streamsend allows you to go back and review past email blasts. This prevents me from creating marketing material similar to what I have done in the past.
- The site shows you who's email address was undeliverable. This helps me to weed out any old e-mails or individuals who requested to block the blasts.
- The tools for creating the marketing piece could be updated a bit. There are not any layouts available that are particularly laid out for our industry. We focus on imagery rather than text, and we don't need a newsletter format.
- It has been challenging for me to connect our social media sites to marketing pieces in the past. I feel like this could be done with more ease.
- Tracking Analytics
- Ability to send one email several times
- Keeping track of email queue
- Easier ability to delete old subscriber lists.
- Notification when emails for the month are running low.
- Streamsend is very easy to use
- The campaign feature helps us easily sort out different emails
- Uploading lists is very easy
- The UI is very intuitive
- Streamsend could make it easier to send test emails
- The text is often small and difficult to read since it's grey with a white background