StreamShark is utilized by our organization to broadcast internal live events to employees. We also use this platform to manage our …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of StreamShark Live Streaming Platform, and make your voice heard!
Standard Annual Live Streaming
Standard Monthly Live Streaming
Team Annual Live Streaming
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $199 per month
Content can be shared via a landing page for authorized viewers to browse channels and find video content. Content is available with a HTML5 360° Video Player works across desktop and mobile devices. The administrator can also customize the channel by using color scheme, logos, background image and font, and can select a theme to each channel to match an organization’s brand or event marketing. For users, playlists can be automatically be generated based on tags or creator, or users can create manual playlists if preferred. Viewers can also use search within channels or across an entire content library.
Streamshark supports multistreaming, enabling creators to simultaneously rebroadcast to destinations like YouTube, Twitch, and Periscope or custom servers that accept RTMP input. Streamshark can also receive all live chat feeds and make them reviewable from a single feed, for the content creator. Questions or comments in chats can also be displayed to video presenters via its associated teleprompter tool.
Streamshark is headquartered in Melbourne, and their eponymous livestreaming platform is available via a monthly subscription to the Standard plan starting at $199 per month. The Team and Enterprise plans ($499 and $999, respectively) include more video storage, greater maximum multistreaming destinations and advanced features (viewer management, backup stream ingest, and support for advertisements. A 20% discount is available for an annual subscription.
Additional features include:
- Single Sign On (SSO) - Limit access to the StreamShark portal and the video player using an SSO provider and access groups.
- Channels for each department or event - Organize live and on-demand content into uniquely styled channels that match a company or event branding.
- Encoder Management - Remotely configure and control hardware encoders across intranets and the internet for turnkey live streaming to StreamShark and other destinations.
- Operator Friendly Workflows - Use workflows designed to make a video team’s tasks easier and increase team productivity.
- Instant Stream Archiving - Generate a top and tailed video archive of a live stream within seconds of completion.
- Real Time Stats - Gain real-time insights into how viewers are engaging with content.
- Live DVR Rewind - Viewers joining late can rewind to catch up on any content they may have missed.
- Embeddable Chat - We provide a chat which can be embedded directly within the video player, or separately.
- Full Privacy Controls - Secure the stream with its privacy rules engine. Protect a stream with password, embed location, geographical location, IP address and/or email.
- Live Highlight Clips - Create video clips of key sections of a live stream while live and share or embed these highlight clips independently of the main live stream.
- Supported: Sub Users
- Supported: 1080p Cloud Transcoding
- Supported: Real Time Stats
- Supported: Instant Video Archives
- Supported: Live Highlight Clips
- Supported: DVR & Live Rewind
- Supported: Multistream to Social
- Supported: Chat
- Supported: Privacy Controls
- Supported: White Glove Stream Monitoring
- Supported: 24/7 Phone Support
- Supported: Single Sign On (SSO) Support
- Supported: Encoder Management
- Supported: Enterprise Viewer Home Page
- Supported: Encrypted Streams
- Supported: Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Assisted Streaming
- Supported: 360º 4K Streams
- Vimeo Enterprise (Vimeo Livestream)
- IBM Video Cloud