Reviews (1-4 of 4)
- Pulls in Outlook information - this allows me to understand my calendar for a specific client in any given week.
- Pulls in JIRA information.
- Scores client health.
- Next steps: I want one field where I can write myself a narrative of what's happening with a client and what my next steps are.
- Integration seems janky... sometimes things get erased randomly or integration points on specific account seem to break down... big bummer when this happens
- Account snapshot on a single page
- Ability to run various play books
- Good integration wth Salesforce and ZenDesk
- Setting account health status manually based on customer sentiment
- Sending generic emails to the selective contacts and provide stats on when the email was read
- Difficult to create product specific relationships to capture additional details at the product level. This may be possible but it wasn't setup at my workplace.
Strikedeck fetches all its backend information from Salesforce and provides a view relevant to the customer success organization in a single dashboard. We leverage Strikedeck to report [the] health of a customer, based on the health, a stike plan is created and tracked in the system. Customer retention and renewal are also tracked and captured in the system. The system in general is being used for managing customer health.
- Easy to integrate to backend ERP or CRM system.
- Light weight and easy to use.
- No specific training required to use the product.
- Can be customized to accommodate specific dashboard.
- The support team is not very responsive
- After initial deployment, making new changes to the product takes a long time
- The look and feel of the system is little outdated
- StrikeDeck is very compact, you need to have more systems to support requirements like project management or deployments
The reason why I have not been generous with my rating is only because of the slow nature of support and upgrades to the product.
- Highly customizable
- Integrates with many other sources
- Responsive support group
- Parts of the UI are tougher to navigate
- Would generally require support since setup can be difficult
- Cost of the integrations
Strikedeck Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Strikedeck?
Strikedeck, a Medallia company is a secure SaaS platform that helps the user build and operate an effective, efficient, and scalable customer engagement program. It is a purpose-built Customer Success platform that equips CSMs with the necessary tools to create a customer-centric culture around a product , enabling more efficiency in planning renewals, identifying upsell/cross-sell opportunities, and monitoring customer health.
Strikedeck enables Customer Service teams to transform customer communications with out of the box playbooks and workflows for common events in the customer lifecycle. It enables users to segment customers and delivers service that is appropriate to the needs of each segment. The platform enables businesses to measure, manage, and monetize the customer experience they deliver by creating a 360-degree view of the customer by seamlessly weaving together customer data from a multitude of sources – CRM, Marketing Automation, Finance, Billing, Contracts, Support, and Product Usage.
The vendor states that Strikedeck presents the fastest time to value in the industry, and typically deploys in 6-8 weeks. With Strikedeck Fast, a delivery model that allows customers to see first value and data in a live instance in as little as a day, the solution delivers incremental value while simultaneously driving adoption.
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Strikedeck Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||80%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||20%|
Strikedeck Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Strikedeck Technical Details