Node.io by SugarCRM

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Node.io by SugarCRM, and make your voice heard!

2 people want pricing too

What is LeadLander?

LeadLander is essentially an IP reverse look-up tool. It does a reverse look-up of the IP address to distinguish between corporate visitors and “home/ISP” users. Although having somewhat similar functionality as web analytics products like Google Analytics and WebTrends, it is actually designed…

What is Crunchbase?

Crunchbase is a provider of private-company prospecting and research solutions. The vendor boasts that over 60 million users—including salespeople, entrepreneurs, investors, and market researchers—use Crunchbase to prospect for new business opportunities, and that companies all over the world rely…

Node.io by SugarCRM Technical Details

What is Node.io by SugarCRM?

Node.io is a sales intelligence platform, providing access to correlative insights and "cloned" ideal customers built upon Node's database of companies and individuals, acted upon by AI. Node.io was acquired by SugarCRM August 2020, to bolster the company's CX capabilities and predictive insights. Node.io is no longer available standalone.

What is Node.io by SugarCRM's best feature?

Reviewers rate Company information highest, with a score of 10.

Who uses Node.io by SugarCRM?

The most common users of Node.io by SugarCRM are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

March 23, 2021

SugarCRM for Taxes

Joshua Willemse | TrustRadius Reviewer
Community Tax has been using SugarCRM for almost three years now and it is being used for the entire company. We use this platform to attend individuals and businesses with income tax problems from; filing taxes, amending taxes and resolving tax debts so that our team can access the issue within the same platform.
  • One case per entity.
  • Access to notes about the problem.
  • Should be able to accommodate additional add-ons to the platform.
  • Smoother interaction with add-ons.
  • Instead of using a URL to run the platform create software.
  • Smoother interaction when saving information.
The way Community Tax uses Sugar from a users point of view is, it can house a lot of information for either a company or individual with the option of adding additional sub cases . The down side is there are licenses issued per user and 1 per user is not enough because most of the time we are multitasking. Therefore a program/software would be more suitable instead of using a URL.
Node.io by Sugar has been a huge asset to our company over the last year, especially in the changes to our industry during the pandemic. Sugar's archiving capabilities are a massive benefit to myself and other employees who work with huge amounts of client data in the complex field of tax assistance and financing. The ability to quickly recall and transfer client data between departments, including tax forms, addresses, spouse and dependent information, ID docs like passports and birth certificates, and even personal notes, allow all of us to remain on the same page as we provide tailor-made tax assistance to all of our clients across the globe.
  • Recalls data quickly and efficiently
  • Allows data to be easily transferred between employees and departments
  • Clear signaling of the client's case status and preferences for service
  • More focus on the display of scanned documents
  • Easier recall and presentation of scanned documents
  • Lag times between entering an Action and seeing it appear
Earlier this week, we had a mishap where a client's birth certificate went missing while being transferred between departments. This could have been disastrous for both our employees and the client, but Sugar allowed for quick detective work that let us track the document's passage between specific employees, and the item was located and returned!
Perla V. Ordonez | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is used across the whole organization. I work in sales and I use SugarCRM to manage my pipeline, to prospect and for AR purposes as well.
  • Great way to keep myself organized. I do not miss appointments with clients since within the system I can input my appointment time and also send out a reminder to my clients.
  • It has a nice layout [that] does not seem to be cluttered. I find it to be very user friendly.
  • It has customizable dashboards which I find beneficial
  • I feel like there are unnecessary steps needed when saving work, which makes it time consuming at times.
  • Being able to create my own dashboards to my liking has been a challenge and I have had to ask IT to assist with that.
  • The system has gone down many times on me, I am not sure if it due to updates, but it does disturb my productivity.
SugarCRM is well suited to doing exactly what it is meant for, for managing my pipeline. It has a function that I have never had before that I believe that has helped me being successful within my role. I am easily able to use when the last time I had contact with a client/prospect. Every lead I have is important and this helps me ensure I am following up with all of my prospects.
Rahul Dhangar | TrustRadius Reviewer
This tool integrates very well into our system and CRM. It automatically updates information and it's searchable data. We have leveraged the tool well to drive success in key programs. It was easy to add it to our database to find target contacts & companies. Their support team is responsive and helpful.
  • Customer profile and sales analyst features provide relevant information for sales calls.
  • Node allows me to bring more vendors and more contacts in, allowing me to expand lists and connect with more accurate contacts.
  • Node's collaborative nature is very appreciated when they keep on asking for feedback for improvement.
  • Sometimes the "similarity" feature that Node shows for a particular company is off track.
  • Seems like company size may be inaccurate at times.
Node displays similar vendors and why they are similar which could be leveraged as a competitor as well as possible points of sales entry. It enables you to understand the customer, what technologies they are using, etc. which is very competitive intel. It becomes very easy if you are doing account-based marketing and if you are able to integrate into Salesforce.