Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Node.io by SugarCRM, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Node.io is a sales intelligence platform, providing access to correlative insights and "cloned" ideal customers built upon Node's database of companies and individuals, acted upon by AI.
Node.io was acquired by SugarCRM August 2020, to bolster the company's CX capabilities and predictive insights. Node.io is no longer available standalone.
- One case per entity.
- Access to notes about the problem.
- Should be able to accommodate additional add-ons to the platform.
- Smoother interaction with add-ons.
- Instead of using a URL to run the platform create software.
- Smoother interaction when saving information.
- Recalls data quickly and efficiently
- Allows data to be easily transferred between employees and departments
- Clear signaling of the client's case status and preferences for service
- More focus on the display of scanned documents
- Easier recall and presentation of scanned documents
- Lag times between entering an Action and seeing it appear
- Great way to keep myself organized. I do not miss appointments with clients since within the system I can input my appointment time and also send out a reminder to my clients.
- It has a nice layout [that] does not seem to be cluttered. I find it to be very user friendly.
- It has customizable dashboards which I find beneficial
- I feel like there are unnecessary steps needed when saving work, which makes it time consuming at times.
- Being able to create my own dashboards to my liking has been a challenge and I have had to ask IT to assist with that.
- The system has gone down many times on me, I am not sure if it due to updates, but it does disturb my productivity.
- Customer profile and sales analyst features provide relevant information for sales calls.
- Node allows me to bring more vendors and more contacts in, allowing me to expand lists and connect with more accurate contacts.
- Node's collaborative nature is very appreciated when they keep on asking for feedback for improvement.
- Sometimes the "similarity" feature that Node shows for a particular company is off track.
- Seems like company size may be inaccurate at times.