Sungard Availability Services (or IaaS Cloud) is the infrastructure as a service available from financial services company Sungard, in Pennsylvania.Sungard - A good guard for your data.Sungard is a decent company with good products. My organization always felt that my department needs the easy data sharing. We sought out to many products. One of them which I personally tried and tested is Sungard's. The interaction between teams using data has become more convenient. It has given structure to various reports.,It has a great advantage for inter-team sharing For large data, I found it convenient. I have seen great structure in reports followed,If handling with multiple files, I found it tough The support of new features was not up to the mark I found many modules confusing.,6,Positive - Communication structure between team improved Positive - The sound technology gave as low error rate and more efficiency Negative - The support is weak as compared to many,IBM B2B Cloud Services and Cognizant Cloud360,Google Cloud Storage, Google Analytics, Facebook for BusinessSungard's Review - better than many competitorsIt has made reporting easier, multiple departments can interact and follow the process easily. The technology is robust and scripting works in optimized manner. The problem we had is there was no process defined for reporting and Sungard gave us a good solution in their product. I would rate this product high on analyzing the cross-departments interaction. But, the specific tool set one would need requires help.,When interacting across departments, it gives you symmetric flow. Even reporting process is good across departments. I found it beneficial in accessing the large files.,I needed support for many modules, where I think I was not satisfied. The detailing of each module is lacking. If you form clutter of files, there is no solution for it.,7,Positive - Inter-department report flow was quick. Positive - Defined process gave us a defined to finish our goals. Negative - Detailing on each module is less.,,IBM B2B Cloud Services, Cognizant Cloud360
Sungard Availability Services Cloud Services

Sungard Cloud Services Reviews

Sungard Cloud Services
Filter 4 vetted Sungard Cloud Services reviews and ratings
Chandrabhan Singh profile photo
December 21, 2017

Sungard Cloud Services Review: "Sungard - A good guard for your data."

• It has a great advantage for inter-team sharing
  • For large data, I found it convenient.
  • I have seen great structure in reports followed
  • If handling with multiple files, I found it tough
  • The support of new features was not up to the mark
  • I found many modules confusing.
When shared with multiple teams, I could not find many products better than this. I enjoyed working in this aspect, it was smooth in cross-teams transferring. They have a good foundation of technology I would say, the thing it is lacking is in the usability for non-technical people. I have seen many struggling with this aspect.
Read Chandrabhan Singh's full review
Himanshu Singh profile photo
December 19, 2017

Sungard Cloud Services: "Sungard's Review - better than many competitors"

• When interacting across departments, it gives you symmetric flow.
  • Even reporting process is good across departments.
  • I found it beneficial in accessing the large files.
  • I needed support for many modules, where I think I was not satisfied.
  • The detailing of each module is lacking.
  • If you form clutter of files, there is no solution for it.
In terms of across department interaction with files, it is very well suited. It gives you a defined process and scripts support the product very well. Also, if process is defined I don't have the confusion to provide it the instructions passing on to another department. I wouldn't use it in hustling situation as it breaks.
Read Himanshu Singh's full review

Sungard Cloud Services Scorecard Summary

Service-level Agreement (SLA) uptime (2)
5.5
Dynamic scaling (2)
Elastic load balancing (2)
5.0
Pre-configured templates (2)
4.5
Monitoring tools (2)
5.5
Pre-defined machine images (2)
6.0
Operating system support (2)
5.0