Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Survicate, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Survicate is an all-in-one customer feedback tool designed for SMB. It offers 5 solutions: targeted website surveys, user-initiated feedback widgets, one-click email surveys, NPS email surveys, and questionnaires. With just one tool, you can collect customer feedback across all digital touchpoints. You can also use collected insights to decrease churn, improve customer loyalty, and address customers’ needs more precisely.
Survicate integrates directly with popular marketing automation platforms and CRMs, including HubSpot, Marketo, Pardot, Intercom, and Pipedrive. Integrations allow you to send leads generated with Survicate to those platforms and to enrich their profiles with answers to surveys.
The vendor says that all types of businesses can benefit from their solution, and that their clients include banks that use widgets to generate leads, as well as e-commerce businesses, that use it to engage visitors and show them special offers to increase sales.
- Supported: Online surveys
- Supported: Survey templates
- Supported: Survey library
- Supported: Themes
- Supported: Custom logo/branding
- Supported: Progression bar
- Supported: Responsive design
- Supported: Drag-and-drop editor
- Supported: Changes to live survey
- Supported: Question bank
- Supported: Question design help
- Supported: Multiple question types
- Supported: Translation/multi-lingual
- Supported: Survey logic flexibility
- Supported: Response requirement/validation
- Supported: Skip logic
- Supported: Conditional questions
- Supported: Question branching
- Supported: Randomization
- Supported: Data export
- Supported: Real-time results
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Visualizations
- Supported: Analytics
- Supported: CRM Integration
- Supported: E-commerce integration
- Supported: Notifications and alerts
- Supported: Calendar/scheduling
- Supported: Email distribution
- Supported: Cross-channel distribution
- Supported: Custom survey URLs
- Supported: Embeddable surveys
- Supported: Site intercept surveys
- Supported: Anonymous responses
- Supported: Unlimited questions per survey
- Supported: Unlimited responses per survey
- Supported: Respondent restrictions
- Supported: Multiple users
- Supported: Access controls
- Supported: Compliance
- Supported: Targeted Website Surveys
- Supported: Feedback Widgets
- Supported: In-message Surveys
- Supported: NPS Email Surveys
- Supported: Questionnaires
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||70%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||20%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
- IMO, the strengths of feedback lite is what it is called for - 'lite"... it is basic, simple, and easy to set up and use.
- Especially should be mention that it is easy to set up, and you can have it working in less than a few hours.
- Reliable - I don't remember even one "problem" or an issue we experienced with it.
- So the other side of the simplicity, is the lack of options... options of feedback forms, design, and reporting. It should be said that all the mentioned (feedback forms, customization of the design etc.) ARE available, but you maybe feeling their limitation, at some point.
- Especially what we are missing, is better integration with CRM or at least, common ticketing systems. Feedback Lite IS NOT a ticketing system nor task management system , so integration with such (Salesforce, in our case) would be great. At the moment we are using the CSV export, and manually loading the file to SF.
- We had a case of feedback mistakenly deleted - before copied to other system - and by that, they got lost. we asked support for help, and their final answer was that it is impossible to restore the deleted answers. so we were idiots, but it turned that the tool isn't idiot friendly, at that point.
- when one needs to set up a tool rapidly, without going into too much customization, configuration and such.
- if you don't need to much processing and analyzing of the data, but only a basic level.
- where feedback collected requires individual followup (e.g. you collect free text feedback, which are actually questions, complaints and such).