SwiftERM is an ecommerce plugin that typically delivers an additional 10% to turnover. According to the vendor, it is totally automatic; requiring no human input, no hours of time and effort every month, and no staff cost. It uses each...
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
SwiftERM is an ecommerce plugin that typically delivers an additional 10% to turnover. According to the vendor, it is totally automatic; requiring no human input, no hours of time and effort every month, and no staff cost. It uses each consumer’s historic purchases and impressions captured from each visit to your site; then identifies which products that consumer is most likely to buy next; populates a style-sheet and sends them a unique email – no two are ever the same. It also triggers on abandon.
You no longer need to segment audiences or choose products. The product worked 24/7, and it identifies loyalties, likes and interests. Calculating exactly the things that your customer wants to buy at precisely the right moment. A granular machine learning algorithm delivers immediate benefit.
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Fully automated system - without need of human input
- Supported: Machine learning algorithm
- Supported: Highest individual consumer buying propensity
- Supported: An Experian study showed it out-performed ESPs 6-fold
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Languages||English/US, German, French, Spanish, Italian|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||50%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||35%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||10%|
- Automatic email marketing
- Predictive analytics
- Publicises our Trustpilot product ratings
- Introduce an SMS version
- Making the reporting system more idiotproof
- Our initial ROI was over 4,000%
- It has freed up many days each month spent segmenting audiences.
- Our customer churn has been reversed.