October 25, 2019
Score 10 out of 10
Read Pedro Soria Martínez's full review
Pros and Cons
- Put in your Objective-C code, select the version of Swift language to convert, click convert. That's all!
- Swiftify is now creating a platform to convert Objective C to #C, something that can help for different development projects platforms.
- Swiftify offers a few free converts to try to show you the power of it. Their price for a subscription plan is really good for big projects.
- New conversion languages, like Python or C++ would be great.
- Some more free tries would help to know how important/helpful it would be for iOS projects.