Reviews (1-10 of 10)
- Easy to use
- Prints our photo badges automatically!
- Kiosk mode doesn't work well. iPad frequently goes into "Sleep" mode regardless of kiosk setting.
- Connection to printer via WiFi isn't great... loses connection frequently. Bluetooth works awesome!
- Easy and intuitive interface for students and visitors to log in.
- Data is downloadable to CVS format.
- I had difficulty scheduling training with support due to time zone differences.
- I need more customizable pages for types of visitors and reasons for visit which open to pages specific for those types.
- Great example of innovation for visitors to the business. We often hear remarks from visitors how impressed they are.
- Simple yet effective method for employees to sign in out.
- Simple administration tools to add/remove employees.
- Information can easily be extracted into Excel.
- Software reliability - I don't know if it is a software issue of whether it is our iPad, but occasionally the application crashes.
- SwipedOn is great for knowing the whereabouts of staff and who is in the office at any given time.
- SwipedOn is great for accounting for all staff and visitors during an evacuation (for example if we experience an earthquake or fire alarm).
- Our staff that uses SwipedOn Visitor Management System find it very easy and useful. Some visitors struggle a little, not realizing they need to scroll down to complete the sign-in process.
- SwipedOn works great to provide a visitor system that can be centrally managed and updated as needed.
- The SwipedOn use of iPad's makes set up and presentation a breeze.
- SwipedOn has also recently added a way to manage deliveries which is great.
- Integration with the enterprise-active directory is coming out nicely.
- It would be nice if the system integrated into the door system so that employees logging in could use their security tokens.
The system has been used not only in our Singapore regional office but [also in other offices including] Asia Pacific i.e. Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand and Philippines.
Two reasons for doing this:
- Show professionalism in the way we welcome visitors
- In case of a building evacuation, we have a list of external visitors to “marry up” with the list of employees
- The notification of a visitor via email is very useful especially when the receptionist is not at the counter. At least the employee whom the visitor is visiting aware his/her guest has arrived.
- Often, the receptionist will provide a badge with the sticker to the visitor who has signed in.
- The administrator can trace back visitors if an office badge has not been returned.
- In case of a building evacuation, we have a list of external visitors.
- SwipedOn has all the fields that our company requires.
We no longer have a reception here so the SwipedOn system was introduced as a way of letting people know their visitor had arrived but also as a fire register/ evacuation and Health and safety measure in the event of not being able to locate someone.
- Quick to switch to evacuation mode.
- Photo taken so the staff knows who their visitor is and so that we can look for someone in the event of a fire.
- Easy and quick to use to clock in and out for employees - nobody can mislay their clocking in card.
- We would love the availability of many departments in one location. It isn't an issue having multiple devices but all on one would be less costly.
- The ability to print a fire register off the iPad, not just the dashboard.
- Glad to see it finally got the employee roaming up and running
- Easy to keep track of employees, if they are on site or not
- Easy to set up new employees
- Visitor login - I think the "Remember Me" should be turned on and show green, then allow people to turn it off - this is always missed.
It can also be used as an effective evacuation management solution which we have not implemented yet.
SwipedOn Scorecard Summary
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Starter Plan - one location, one linked iPad, unlimited visitors, up to 25 employees Business Plan - one location, link multiple iPads, unlimited visitors, up to 250 employees Enterprise Plan - multiple locations, link multiple iPads, unlimited visitors, unlimited employees, active directory
SwipedOn Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||60%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||20%|
SwipedOn Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
SwipedOn Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS|