Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Symantec Critical System Protection, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Symantec Embedded Security: Critical System Protection is a compact, signatureless security agent designed for
devices being built for the collective category known as the Internet of Things. Optimized for embedded systems and
resource constrained environments, it can be integrated by device manufacturers or installed post market as part of
a cyber security strategy.
Symantec Embedded Security: Critical System Protection provides a host firewall, device and configuration control, file integrity monitoring, intrusion detection, operating system hardening, application whitelisting and automatic sandboxing. It has been designed to run on devices such as industrial control systems, medical devices, automotive telematics and infotainment units, Automated Teller Machines (ATM), Point of Sale terminals (PoS), and other single use devices.
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux|
|Supported Countries||Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia|
- Great protection for unchanging systems
- We have comfort that the protected systems are safe from intrusion
- Excellent price
- It is flexible and provides various functions where we would not need to purchase additional products.
- We do not have to monitor it 24/7 as long as the alerts are configured properly.
- It makes the various audits less painful since a majority of the information is at your fingertips when needed with the reports and queries you can run.