Reviews (1-4 of 4)
- Scalable -- Goes from small business to very large enterprises
- Up to date -- Symantec has invested a lot of money and resources in keeping the product up to date and ahead of the curve
- The best -- Leader of the Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Needs help with Cloud Storage
- Needs help with on the Mac side of things
- Default DLP policies that work out of the box.
- Modular approach for detection servers.
- Ability to customize almost everything.
- Feels like the user agent still needs work.
- Report grouping for incidents.
Symantec DLP Scorecard Summary
About Symantec DLP
Symantec Data Loss Prevention provides a set of information protection capabilities, powered data loss prevention technology, to give you greater visibility and control over your confidential data.
Data Loss Prevention includes:
Advanced data detection – Lets you catch personally identifiable information and intellectual property in more types of documents, across more channels
Enhanced cloud discovery – Provides added file protection for sensitive documents that are stored and shared on Box
Stronger endpoint monitoring – Gives you more control over confidential data in use on Macs and PCs
Better visibility into encrypted communications – Allows you to uncover and eliminate security blind spots created by encrypted web traffic
Symantec DLP Competitors
Symantec DLP Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Symantec DLP Technical Details
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux|
|Supported Countries:||Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia|