Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR) (37)8.585%
- Centralized Management (39)8.484%
- Malware Detection (39)8.383%
- Infection Remediation (38)7.272%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Symantec Endpoint Security, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Symantec Endpoint Protection is designed to protect against advanced malware threats with powerful, layered protection backed by industry leading security intelligence.
- Network Threat Protection stops most threats before they can take up residence on the machine
- Insight reputation scoring accurately detects rapidly mutating malware and zero-day threats
- SONAR™ behavioral analysis stops malicious files designed to appear legitimate
- Strong antivirus, antispyware and firewall protection eradicate known mass malware
- Supported: Network Threat Protection
- Supported: Insight
- Supported: SONAR behavioral analysis
- Supported: Antivirus
- Supported: Antispyware
- Supported: Firewall protection
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Countries||Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia|
- Audit exceptions.
- See the performance impact the agent has on a particular endpoint.
- The actual roll-out is easy, but sometimes Symantec can't locate a new client right away or it fails to install the client at first. Re-try always works, but it's a little frustrating when it happens.