I give this rating because it deserves this rating. The product does what it says it does and some extra as well.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Being protected 360 degrees is a plus and in most cases you just install, set it and forget it.
Best of Breed. Symantec Endpoint Protection beats all other end point products I have used, tested and seen in presentation at this point in time.
Continued satisfied support. The saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it..." comes to mind. It works, and we'll continue to use it and support Symantec.
Symantec Endpoint Protection is designed to protect against advanced malware threats with powerful, layered protection backed by industry leading security intelligence.
- Network Threat Protection stops most threats before they can take up residence on the machine
- Insight reputation scoring accurately detects rapidly mutating malware and zero-day threats
- SONAR™ behavioral analysis stops malicious files designed to appear legitimate
- Strong antivirus, antispyware and firewall protection eradicate known mass malware
- Supported: Network Threat Protection
- Supported: Insight
- Supported: SONAR behavioral analysis
- Supported: Antivirus
- Supported: Antispyware
- Supported: Firewall protection
Overview Demo of Symantec Endpoint Protection
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Countries||Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia|
Frequently Asked Questions
Symantec Endpoint Protection is the company's flagship antivirus / endpoint security product.
Reviewers rate Malware Detection highest, with a score of 8.7.
The most common users of Symantec Endpoint Security are from Enterprises and the Information Technology & Services industry.