Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Symantec Endpoint Protection is designed to protect against advanced malware threats with powerful, layered protection backed by industry leading security intelligence.
- Network Threat Protection stops most threats before they can take up residence on the machine
- Insight reputation scoring accurately detects rapidly mutating malware and zero-day threats
- SONAR™ behavioral analysis stops malicious files designed to appear legitimate
- Strong antivirus, antispyware and firewall protection eradicate known mass malware
- Supported: Network Threat Protection
- Supported: Insight
- Supported: SONAR behavioral analysis
- Supported: Antivirus
- Supported: Antispyware
- Supported: Firewall protection
Overview Demo of Symantec Endpoint Protection
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Countries||Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia|
Frequently Asked Questions
Symantec Endpoint Protection is the company's flagship antivirus / endpoint security product.
Reviewers rate Hybrid Deployment Support and Malware Detection highest, with a score of 8.8.
The most common users of Symantec Endpoint Security are from Enterprises and the Information Technology & Services industry.