Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Symantec IT Management Suite, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Symantec IT Management Suite enables IT administrators to securely manage the entire lifecycle of desktops, laptops, and servers across Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix, and virtual environments including deployment, asset management, and patch management to reduce costs and increase productivity.
- Supported: Software and hardware inventory tracking
- Supported: License management
- Supported: Asset lifecycle monitoring
- Supported: Contract management
- Supported: Asset relationship management
- Zendesk Support Suite
- Ivanti Unified Endpoint Manager (formerly LANDESK Management Suite)
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Countries||Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia|
- Guarantees protection
- Removes all type of threats
- Easy to use
- Updates in background
- Increased memory consumption
- Older machines can not support the program
Here is a link to a full case study covering our use case: https://www.symantec.com/content/dam/symantec/docs/customer-success/adventist-health-en.pdf
- End to end workstation imaging with a 45 minute average for OS, drivers and base software with only 1 technician touch to name the workstation.
- Application usage reporting on what software is being used and how much - broken down by site, department and user.
- 5% of managed workstations were patched.
- IT lifecycle reports were automated with live inventory feeds to enable purchase reports.
- Product is complex due to its ability to be customized - Requires a knowledgeable Sys admin to manage.
- Serious questions on how much Symantec is going to support product development going forward. Microsoft keeps pushing SCCM is free and that is a hard siren for VP's to resist - even it if its wrong.