Reviews (1-2 of 2)
Here is a link to a full case study covering our use case: https://www.symantec.com/content/dam/symantec/docs/customer-success/adventist-health-en.pdf
- End to end workstation imaging with a 45 minute average for OS, drivers and base software with only 1 technician touch to name the workstation.
- Application usage reporting on what software is being used and how much - broken down by site, department and user.
- 5% of managed workstations were patched.
- IT lifecycle reports were automated with live inventory feeds to enable purchase reports.
- Product is complex due to its ability to be customized - Requires a knowledgeable Sys admin to manage.
- Serious questions on how much Symantec is going to support product development going forward. Microsoft keeps pushing SCCM is free and that is a hard siren for VP's to resist - even it if its wrong.
Symantec IT Management Suite Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Symantec IT Management Suite
Symantec IT Management Suite enables IT administrators to securely manage the entire lifecycle of desktops, laptops, and servers across Windows, Mac, Linux, Unix, and virtual environments including deployment, asset management, and patch management to reduce costs and increase productivity.
Symantec IT Management Suite Competitors
Symantec IT Management Suite Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Symantec IT Management Suite Technical Details
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Countries:||Americas, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia|