Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Symphony Talent, now with SmashFlyX, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Symphony Talent describes itself as a global leader in Employer Brand and Candidate Experience solutions, boasting some of the world's leading brands as customers. Combining creative and marketing technology, Symphony Talent states the company's goal is to transform employer brands to deliver world-class experiences for candidates, employees and recruiters.
Symphony Talent acquired SmashFly in November, 2019. In June 2020, they launched SmashFlyX, their reimagining of the platform for CRM, career site, talent mobility and programmatic advertising.
- Supported: Job Requisition Management
- Supported: Company Website Posting
- Supported: Publish to Social Media
- Supported: Job Search Site Posting
- Supported: Customized Application Form
- Supported: Resume Management
- Supported: Candidate Search
- Supported: Collaboration
- Supported: Email Templates
- Supported: Notifications and Alerts
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Programmatic Media
- Great Customer Service
- Marketing campaign tools that are robust
- Candidates' engagements with requisitions can be tracked.
- Easy and successful integration with external systems
- Alert system needs an improvement when things are not working properly.
- Limited reporting functionalities with large amount of data.
- Job updates should be posted on our career portal in real time.
- Career Site Management
- Robust marketing campaign tools
- Easily integrates with a number of our vendor partnerships
- Customer service
- A more streamlined process between Symphony Talent and SmashFly products
- Would love to see them add an ATS to their list of products. In a perfect world, I would want one system that does it all.
- Job distribution and updates pushed to our career site in real-time
- Ability to track candidates engagements with requisitions
- Personalized email campaigns
- Ability to post requisitions in different job sites
- Easy to integrate other systems with SmashFly
- Talent Network Forms
- Reporting limitations when extracting large amounts of data
- Not user friendly for admins
- Best to handle the integration on the company side as SmashFly is unable to alert you if things are not working properly
- Candidate Engagement - with a click of a button, recruiters can send out recruitment marketing emails to many passive candidates, which has shown an increase in our response rate.
- Organization - Smashfly does a great job of visualizing the step-by-step process a candidate goes through during interviewing. It is great at keeping track and holding notes for specific applicants.
- Reporting - Smashfly gives managers an in-depth look at who's getting the must bang out of their buck. They can see who's getting responses and who's not, and from there, managers can adjust accordingly.
- Moving candidates through steps can seem very clunky. When I first started using the software, I was turned off because it seemed to be a little redundant.