Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- Ability to track candidates engagements with requisitions
- Personalized email campaigns
- Ability to post requisitions in different job sites
- Easy to integrate other systems with SmashFly
- Talent Network Forms
- Reporting limitations when extracting large amounts of data
- Not user friendly for admins
- Best to handle the integration on the company side as SmashFly is unable to alert you if things are not working properly
- Candidate Engagement - with a click of a button, recruiters can send out recruitment marketing emails to many passive candidates, which has shown an increase in our response rate.
- Organization - Smashfly does a great job of visualizing the step-by-step process a candidate goes through during interviewing. It is great at keeping track and holding notes for specific applicants.
- Reporting - Smashfly gives managers an in-depth look at who's getting the must bang out of their buck. They can see who's getting responses and who's not, and from there, managers can adjust accordingly.
- Moving candidates through steps can seem very clunky. When I first started using the software, I was turned off because it seemed to be a little redundant.
Symphony Talent, now with SmashFlyX Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Symphony Talent, now with SmashFlyX
Symphony Talent describes itself as a global leader in Employer Brand and Candidate Experience solutions, boasting some of the world's leading brands as customers. Combining creative and marketing technology, Symphony Talent states the company's goal is to transform employer brands to deliver world-class experiences for candidates, employees and recruiters.
Symphony Talent acquired SmashFly in November, 2019. In June 2020, they launched SmashFlyX, their reimagining of the platform for CRM, career site, talent mobility and programmatic advertising.
Symphony Talent, now with SmashFlyX Competitors
Symphony Talent, now with SmashFlyX Technical Details