Synoptix takes care of all of our financial reporting needs from financials statements, to monthly/daily/hourly budget reports, account …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Synoptix, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish|
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||60%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||30%|
- It requires a lot of training (cost money)
- It requires an enormous amount of time to set up (people cost)
- The cost of Synoptix is fairly minimal compared to what it's used for. I would say that strictly from a cost perspective it is a very good value.
- It does save a decent amount of time when pulling financial data, so there are some labor cost savings there.
- Greatly reduced the Business Office's dependency on IT report writers.
- Improved reporting accuracy and flexibility from year to year.
- Improved our Y/E closing times greatly.
- It has allowed us to really analyze expenses and find trends in YoY data.
- As a reporting tool it has allowed us to make fact based decisions. We have a significant annual cost with relation to our legacy system and Synoptix provides us with the best tool to mine the data that resides in our legacy system.
- Positive ROI since we extensively use this tool to make timely, financial decisions.
- Positive impacts include month/quarter/year end closing processing time cut down with better reports, customizable reports and financial statement analysis.
- Allowed for faster retrieval of data.
- Wish a Data Mart transfer could be scheduled frequently throughout the day so data could be "live" instead of us running a separate process first.
- The product is just necessary. We need our financials generated fast and reliably. The best ROI is the that we implemented this product and it has consistently performed without delays for years!
- The export function is easy-easy-easy. Works great, takes data straight into Excel.
- I don't think that there is a true ROI on this product. This is a product that provides a convenience to financial end users.
- It has allowed me to gather historical labor data in a form that allowed for analysis. Without this software, I would not have been able to develop standard router times for our custom product lines.
- Tough to determine but can get answers for management to make timely decisions.