Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Synthesio Social Intelligence Suite, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Synthesio, an Ipsos company (acquired 2019) offers social monitoring and engagement tools. Synthesio competes with major listening vendors like Radian6 and Sysomos.
A point of differentiation is that Synthesio offers a mix of technology and human analysis. In their view, human analysis is required to validate and interpret the data.
Customers are large, particularly French, brands.
- Social Listening
- Social media monitoring
- Social accounts hygiene
- Brand safety & health
- Consumer engagement
- It really works well. It provides an overall marketing solution like other tools in the market.
- Cost should be a little bit decreased as it is a big pain point for brand managers to go with a tool with high costs.
- Synthesio has a lot of potentials but the sales reps were not good at selling it. I think it only happened to me, maybe others may have not faced this problem.
- Aggregating brand mentions.
- Filtering out extraneous noise.
- Pulling in mentions from multiple sites and platforms.
- Filter setup for multiple topics and keywords.
- I’d love better graphics when I pull reports.
- The sentiment data is still inaccurate.
- We are unable to weed out all mentions of the arena associated with the bank.
- Synthesio has an unlimited volume, which helps us to not worry about going over budget. This helps us focus on refining our search to pull in the mentions that have the most value.
- Synthesio has an excellent support team. They are always available to answer any questions we have.
- The dashboards are just ok. I think there could be a lot of improvement on the visual look of the dashboards. That being said, if you're just into the data. It works great.
- User friendly modules
- Easy to use
- Interactive data charts
- No option to choose time
- Difficult navigation
- HashTag Tracking - Pre Event, Post Event Data Analysis
- Infographic Designs.
- Customer Service.
- Realtime data at events.
- Synthesio is great at timely feedback and is always there to answer any questions.
- The data is pretty clean and not filled with a ton of spam.
- If you're in a DIY dashboard, the amount of data can sometimes be an issue. Meaning, there's areonly so many conversations you can pull back.
- What are you trying to uncover or learn through social listening?
- Are you interested in understanding where all the conversations are coming from? Who are the biggest influences or driving most of the conversations?
- Is there a specific time frame or project that you're interested in using social listening for?