Reviews (1-1 of 1)
- Extensive search filters
- Email verification prior to download/charge
- Helpful customer service who you can work directly with to pull lists. It's great to work with someone who can tell you exactly how many verified leads you could pull without having to use credits.
- Lead quality isn't always the best - as with many databases of this nature. We have to expect that we'll have a high bounce and unsubscribe rate when using these leads.
Synthio Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Synthio is Data as a Service software that automates the cleansing, standardization, and synthesis of data to make it actionable for immediate use. From merging non-standard or free-form data into a single usable dataset, to deduplication, standardization, strategic augmentation, or simply understanding more about data through a data health analysis, the vendor says their solution meets every data need of the modern marketer. Additionally, the vendor says they even have an automated tool that builds an organization’s ideal buyer personas and then finds net-new contacts that match the persona in their global database of 320M B2B contacts.
With native integrations into major marketing automation platforms and into the most widely used CRM, this solution is fit for both sales and marketing professionals.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Synthio Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||60%|
Synthio Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Synthio Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||Global Coverage|
|Supported Languages:||100+ languages|