What is Synthio?
Synthio is Data as a Service software that automates the cleansing, standardization, and synthesis of data to make it actionable for immediate use. From merging non-standard or free-form data into a single usable dataset, to deduplication, standardization, strategic augmentation, or...
Synthio for Appending Data
Reviewer Pros & ConsView all pros & cons
PricingView all pricing
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
What is Synthio?
Synthio is Data as a Service software that automates the cleansing, standardization, and synthesis of data to make it actionable for immediate use. From merging non-standard or free-form data into a single usable dataset, to deduplication, standardization, strategic augmentation, or simply understanding more about data through a data health analysis, the vendor says their solution meets every data need of the modern marketer. Additionally, the vendor says they even have an automated tool that builds an organization’s ideal buyer personas and then finds net-new contacts that match the persona in their global database of 320M B2B contacts.
With native integrations into major marketing automation platforms and into the most widely used CRM, this solution is fit for both sales and marketing professionals.
- Supported: Advanced search
- Supported: Identification of new leads
- Supported: List quality
- Supported: Email contacts
- Supported: List upload/download
- Supported: Ideal customer targeting
- Supported: Load time/data access
Sales Intelligence Data Standards Features
- Supported: Contact information
- Supported: Company information
- Supported: Industry information
Data Augmentation & Lead Qualification Features
- Supported: Salesforce integration
- Supported: Company/business profiles
- Supported: News updates
- Supported: Data hygiene
- Supported: Automatic data refresh
- Supported: Filters and segmentation
- Supported: Ability to append contact, lead, and account level data
Sales Intelligence Email Features Features
- Supported: Append emails to records
- Supported: Marketing automation integration
- Adobe Marketo Engage
- Oracle CX Marketing
- HubSpot Marketing Hub
- SalesForce via RampedUp
Synthio Technical Details
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Supported Countries||Global Coverage|
|Supported Languages||100+ languages|
Synthio Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||60%|
ComparisonsView all alternatives
Global Database Sales & Marketing Platform
Data Axle Genie
LinkedIn Sales Navigator
Demandbase Sales Intelligence Cloud
LinkedIn Sales Navigator for Gmail
Reviews and Ratings
Reviews(1-2 of 2)
- Popular Filters
Synthio allows you to find ideal customers quickly.
- Allows segmenting ideal customers by different categories, achieving a wide list of companies that meet the ideal customer requirements that we set. This list is provided automatically by the system.
- The software also gives us valuable information about the profile of the companies to know them better when we approach them with a sales proposal; such as their objectives, key contacts, and more.
- It has integrations for CRM such as Salesforce and automation for marketing campaigns such as Hubspot marketing hub and Oracle cx marketing.
- There are errors in its database, such as non-existent phone numbers or expired emails, but nothing that hasn't shown up in other databases we've used and only rarely.
- If you would allow integration with social networks, the search for customers would be greatly expanded.
- It would be very helpful if it also allowed integration with Gmail to be able to have in the same control panel access to customers by mail.
- We can save a lot of time and effort with this software, since the search time for ideal customers and companies is much less, allowing all our resources to focus on generating sales of our products with those customers found. Undoubtedly our sales have increased and so has our productivity.
Synthio for Appending Data
- Extensive search filters
- Email verification prior to download/charge
- Helpful customer service who you can work directly with to pull lists. It's great to work with someone who can tell you exactly how many verified leads you could pull without having to use credits.
- Lead quality isn't always the best - as with many databases of this nature. We have to expect that we'll have a high bounce and unsubscribe rate when using these leads.
- Positive - We've been able to append records and add them to our targeted marketing campaigns.
- Negative - We've added some junk to our database, as a result, which has affected our deliverability rates.
- Negative - We did get a complaint and inquiry from one particular record about sending them an unsolicited email.
- Seamless and Lead411