SysAid Technologies Ltd. is a provider of IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions that integrate the essential IT tools into one service desk. Available as a cloud-based or on-premises solution, SysAid's ITIL-certified software streamlines day-to-day IT activities so that administrators can deliver fast and comprehensive support.
Founded in 2002 by Israel Lifshitz, SysAid Technologies boasts a growing user base of over 100,000 IT admins in more than 140 countries worldwide, and is available in 42 languages. With scalable solutions for organizations of all sizes, from SMBs to Fortune 500 corporations, SysAid is deployed at companies in multiple industries.
The vendor states SysAid is committed to delivering first-rate technical support, providing a wide range of services and training initiatives. Their customers, beginners and advanced users alike, can take advantage of personalized web demonstrations, free webinars, training programs, and onsite professional services.
With the goal of simplicity, SysAid further states they aim to uphold its commitment of providing an ease-of-use experience that will simplify the ever-complicated tasks of the IT professional.
SysAid has offices in Israel, Australia, Brazil, and the United States. For more information, visit www.sysaid.com.
- Supported: Organize and prioritize service tickets
- Supported: Expert directory
- Supported: Service restoration
- Supported: Self-service tools
- Supported: Subscription-based notifications
- Supported: ITSM collaboration and documentation
- Supported: ITSM reports and dashboards
- Supported: Configuration mangement
- Supported: Asset management dashboard
- Supported: Policy and contract enforcement
- Supported: Change requests repository
- Supported: Change calendar
- Supported: Service-level management
- Supported: Service Orchestration
- Supported: Service Desk Automation
Watch SysAid Help Desk, Service Desk, and More. SysAid is a multi-layered ITSM solution with built-in remote control and advanced automation – ready to support your users remotely, during these challenging times.
- Cherwell Service Management
- ServiceNow IT Service Management
- Jira Service Management (Jira Service Desk)
- ManageEngine ServiceDesk Plus
- Zendesk Support Suite
- BMC Helix Remedyforce
- BMC FootPrints
- BMC Track-It!
- EasyVista IT Service Manager
- CA Service Management, with CA Service Desk Manager
- Micro Focus Service Manager
- Ivanti ITSM Service Desk, powered by Heat (formerly LANDESK Service Desk)
- BMC Helix ITSM (Remedy)
- Solarwinds Service Desk (formerly Samanage)
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||60%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||30%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish|