SysAid

SysAid Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

SysAid support is fast and effective. They support their own product, so they know it well. I can expect a response to my request in less than 24 hours and often in less than an hour. Their sales, customer support, and technical support staff are experts in the area of the support request ticket, so we seldom are transferred to another support agent. Their system is well designed and one of the best of all the applications we use.
Samuel Laflamme | TrustRadius Reviewer
We had mixed experiences with SysAid support. Some of our calls were answered promptly. Even sometimes they needed to put us in contact with their R&D team for further troubleshooting. Some other times, we were less lucky, we had a few issues with the asset management client on both Windows and Mac OSX and often the answer was not what we were hoping for.
February 10, 2021

SysAid Review

The support is very good and fast, the attention they offer is always of a very good quality and the most important thing is that they do it in your language. Their attention is not only focused on solving problems but they also keep you informed about courses and articles to improve the use of the tool
Garan Thomas | TrustRadius Reviewer
SysAid support is second to none, always available to help on live chat, calling, e-mails and they are thoroughly engaging. Always finding the right people to help with any issue no matter what your expertise level is. They are truly there to assist and love doing what they do. I can't count how many times they've helped me in the same hour to resolve 99% of my issues.
Since the implementation of the tool, the support that gave us their support has been fundamental for the implementation of the total operation of the application. Likewise, in moments where we have seen special requests from our company, it has been support who as soon as possible has supported us to solve and if necessary develop our requirements.
Hello

we are happy with the sysaid support, they are friendly and always resolved our problems and they are avaliable 24/7 for us, we can chat or we can meet with them in different languages like spanish and english and when the case is scalate we recieve update for it.
December 16, 2020

Helper at all times

Since we started the implementation project, they have given us timely attention, [and] they have constant training, through Webinars. When creating a case, the service has been very fast, and it has community support, where you can see the solutions or difficulties that other users have had.
December 16, 2020

Great product

Steve Kuechle | TrustRadius Reviewer
Great support and they get things fixed quickly. Support has help taught me many things that I didn't know about. SysAid has a great online series I didn't know I could do that. These series focus on using a specific function of the SysAid software. This past session was how to create a password reset.
I have had nothing but positive experiences working with the SysAid support team. There are multiple pathways to request and receive support, which are all connected with each other. I get an efficient and effective response most of the time and when there is not immediately a good answer, they create a support request to follow up for resolution.
It takes weeks for any support issues to be resolved. It's a back-and-forth email tag game with support being overseas where it's almost non-helpful. I have had to leverage my account exec to get anything done. When you are able to sign up for tier-two support, it takes weeks to get it, and their calendars are booked for a week or two--and it happens at odd times like midnight due to time zone differences.
September 30, 2020

Long time SysAid user

When we started with them over 7 years ago their support was lacking. It would take days to get a response and was bounced around to different people to fix the issue. Over the last two years it has been one of the best support teams of all of the companies we work with. Their chat is the best part of it. Most of the T1 agents that manage the chat can resolve any issues I have had.
Support with SysAid is fast and efficient, when speaking with product engineers they are very successful with the help they give the user and the follow-up to the cases is adequate. In my case, something to highlight is that I don't always need to write in English, since my main language is Spanish, and sometimes the situation is not so clearly described in English, so being able to write in Spanish and that from SysAid they respond to me understanding and giving me timely information is very helpful.
I give them 9 because I think they still can improve this, and giving the 10, means they can relax because everything is OK. IT, including support, is dynamic, and I believe all vendors should always look at better ways of engaging their clients, even if it means establishing an expert group among users, where simple cases can be relayed to those groups to resolve, and of course with some form of incentives.
The support staff are very talented and professional. To get the issue solved effectively and efficiently, I have to ask very specific questions and do my part first in order to get the best results. They are not very good at doing hand-in-hand baby-step guiding.

SysAid Scorecard Summary

Incident and problem management (7)
Organize and prioritize service tickets (71)
Expert directory (57)
Service restoration (49)
Self-service tools (67)
Subscription-based notifications (52)
ITSM collaboration and documentation (63)
ITSM reports and dashboards (65)
ITSM asset management (3)
Configuration mangement (55)
6.3
Asset management dashboard (58)
6.6
Policy and contract enforcement (38)
Change management (3)
Change requests repository (48)
Change calendar (36)
Service-level management (50)

What is SysAid?

SysAid Technologies Ltd. is a provider of IT Service Management (ITSM) solutions that integrate the essential IT tools into one service desk. Available as a cloud-based or on-premises solution, SysAid's ITIL-certified software streamlines day-to-day IT activities so that administrators can deliver fast and comprehensive support.

Founded in 2002 by Israel Lifshitz, SysAid Technologies boasts a growing user base of over 100,000 IT admins in more than 140 countries worldwide, and is available in 42 languages. With scalable solutions for organizations of all sizes, from SMBs to Fortune 500 corporations, SysAid is deployed at companies in multiple industries.

The vendor states SysAid is committed to delivering first-rate technical support, providing a wide range of services and training initiatives. Their customers, beginners and advanced users alike, can take advantage of personalized web demonstrations, free webinars, training programs, and onsite professional services.

With the goal of simplicity, SysAid further states they aim to uphold its commitment of providing an ease-of-use experience that will simplify the ever-complicated tasks of the IT professional.

SysAid has offices in Israel, Australia, Brazil, and the United States. For more information, visit www.sysaid.com.

SysAid Features

Deployment TypesOn-premise, SaaS
Operating SystemsWindows, Linux, Mac
Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android
Supported CountriesGlobal
Supported LanguagesChinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish