Reviews (1-8 of 8)
- Tracking online trends and conversations
- Removing noise to only see relevant content
- Analytics to track trends overtime and see changes
- Expand forum capabilities, make those posts easier to read and track in platform
- Expand Facebook capabilities - pull in more data from public pages
- Manual possibility to enter Boolean syntax unlike Radian6.
- Most retweeted tweets feature.
- Nice influencer graphs using Gephi.
- Sentiment Analysis has a definite scope for improvement.
- Word cloud should have the ability to deep dive into conversations rather than mentioning account names in big sizes.
- Would be great if language translator could work on Word Cloud.
- Ease of use
- Dashboard views are nice
- Easy reporting of main points
- Detailed info on authority ranking needs work
- Insight into your social base is lacking
- Seems almost to regurgitate already existing info in social platforms, nothing new
- Account management is poor -- no contact or consult with our account team.
- We heavily relied on this product during times of crisis with our clients. Being able to easily identify negative comments and sentiment and make smart decisions based on that information was priceless. It allowed us to contain potential bad press and get ahead of the problems.
- I have not used the product in the past year and am unable to pinpoint areas of improvement.
- The product is very user-friendly, it filters most 'noise' from various social media platforms, users are able to create quick/simple queries, the software also does significant amount of analysis, hence increasing productivity among the team.
- Create queries for topic profiles or key word analysis, easily builds conversation clouds and sentiment analysis.
- We are starting to get support alerts sooner than when we would just get tagged with complaints. Currently if there is anything negative being said about us we are alert as it happens which allows for us to get on top of the issue should there be one at the present time.
- The connection into Salesforce.com isn't that strong.
- Accessible and user-friendly interface. Simple, colorful and easy on the eye. Minimal training required to get to grips with the basics.
- Quick and easy to read "at a glance" dashboard reporting, eg share of voice, according to pre-configured queries.
- Easy to drill-down into reporting and understand the specific mentions that contributed to a particular spike, or period of negative sentiment.
- The partnership between Sysomos Heartbeat and close-relative Sysomos MAP is still confusing. Different set up and process for queries makes moving between the two jarring. They're awkwardly integrated.
- Exported reports have flaws and, though the data is always sound, sometimes charts do not render correctly.
- Some rare and short-term but annoying stability issues. Small periods of downtime can be disruptive. Very occasional though.
- Aggregate social media channels, even doing it's best to pull Facebook analytics.
- Graphically explain the social media opinion of a word (in my case a product, brand or person).
- Pull complete records and create reports from those records.
- Easy navigation and understanding of the product.
- With the privacy settings of Facebook it is hard to pull information here.
- When looking historically it frequently counts Retweets as unique tweets, which was often not helpful.
Sysomos Heartbeat Scorecard Summary
About Sysomos Heartbeat
Sysomos Heartbeat is a real-time social media monitoring and engagement platform that is designed to collect all relevant conversations happening online. The vendor’s value proposition is that this solution enables companies to track and measure activity around their brands and products.
Sysomos Heartbeat Screenshots
Sysomos Heartbeat Competitors
Sysomos Heartbeat Technical Details