At my current company, we use SYSPRO mainly for inventory, AP and AR accounting functions.
At my previous job, we used it company-wide.
Role-based user permissions (7)
Custom reports (7)
Standard reports (7)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of SYSPRO, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Supported: Accounts payable
- Supported: Accounts receivable
- Supported: Inventory tracking
- Supported: Automatic reordering
- Supported: Location management
- Supported: Manufacturing module
- Supported: Pricing
- Supported: Order entry
- Supported: Credit card processing
- Supported: Cost of goods sold
- Supported: Pay calculation
- Supported: Benefit plan administration
- Supported: Direct deposit files
- Supported: Salary revision and increment management
- Supported: Reimbursement management
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Plug-ins
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: User-level audit trail
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||Chinese, English, French, German, Russian, Spanish|
Mid-sized company using it for manufacturing in areas such as - Accounting (General ledger management, cost and labor tracking, month end closing, nightly processing etc.), shipments (SYSPRO has some add-on modules that do this very well e.g. Cadacus shipment solution etc.), inventory management and assembly, configurable product set-up, order processing and integrations etc.
Not suitable: Large companies or corporations. Out of the box EDI capability is also limited (recommended to pair with a peripheral EDI tool).
It is not a good fit for strictly retail business. There is too much functionality that would be wasted.
It is great for a job shop environment. It also can work well with a process manufacturer.
Manufacturing is its strong point. I have not used it for a service industry.
The full integration from all modules and the ease in which you can access information allows everyone in the company to be on the same page.