Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Tabillo, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Tabillo is a customizable, web-based CRM - Customer Relationship Management platform. Tabillo is a collaborative enterprise level application that is designed to help users centralize their knowledge and business activities across CRM, projects, files etc., for better productivity.
According to the vendor, Tabillo offers simplified integrated modules with an intuitive end‐user interface, which results in faster adoption across the organization. With Tabillo users can automate, collaborate on custom business processes faster by eliminating the need to build applications from scratch and without any programming skills. The vendor says their CRM platform is used by customers from different verticals such as government, associations, software vendors and more.
- Supported: Customer data management / contact management
- Supported: Workflow management
- Supported: Territory management
- Supported: Opportunity management
- Supported: Interaction tracking
- Supported: Channel / partner relationship management
- Supported: Lead management
- Supported: Task management
- Supported: Reporting
- Supported: Customizable reports
- Supported: Custom fields
- Supported: Custom objects
- Supported: API for custom integration
- Supported: Role-based user permissions
- Supported: Marketing automation
- Supported: Custom App Builder
- Supported: Customizable CRM
- Supported: Activities & Reminders
- Supported: Comments
- Supported: Multiple views - Grid, Calendar, Cards
- Supported: Online File Sharing
- Supported: Simple Workflows & Alerts
- Supported: Powerful full-text Search and Filtering
- Supported: Custom Fields
- Supported: Forms Builder
- Supported: One-click, Record Level Security
- Supported: Restful API - connect with 3rd party applications
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||40%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||20%|
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Supported Countries||United States of America, Canada, England, Australia, India, Mexico, Singapore, UAE, Spain, Italy, France, Germany, Ukraine, Russia, Brazil|
- Extremely easy to learn
- Fast to create
- Easy to modify
- Build powerful applications with very little effort
- Absolutely no coding involved
- Cannot modify the user interface (it's generated automatically)
- Does not support more advanced concepts
- It's well suited for simple data base applications: simple and fast to put together.
- It's not as well suited if an application requires more complex logics/queries.