Tact.ai Reviews

Joel Kandy | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 17, 2018

Best alternative to SalesForce App that sucks....

Tact is being used by our sales team in the US. We use it because it fills the gaps that are missing from the Salesforce app and allows us to be more productive. We are using it to mainly get new contacts into Salesforce by scanning business cards and also to have logs of our meetings.
  • Better OCR for card scanning. I've seen a lot better.
  • Be able to look at the calendar in the app and then add the meeting notes. I feel that if I don't write notes when prompted, I can't get to that page again.
  • Be able to upload notes from OneNote or Evernote into Salesforce.
It suited if the company uses Salesforce and the sales force is mobile most of the time.
It's less appropriate for other CRMs
Read Joel Kandy's full review

Tact.ai Scorecard Summary

About Tact.ai

Tact Assistant, from Tact.ai, is a virtual personal assistant for sales reps. It provides reps with intelligence on their meetings for the day and a history of interactions with the customers/prospect, allows them to schedule reminders and followups, creates CRM contacts from business cards using an OCR scanner, reminds reps to log calls, meetings, and emails, tracks email content engagement, syncs with the rep's calendars, and provides route recommendations for reps traveling to multiple meetings in the field.

Tact.ai Technical Details